Mitch McConnell?

limblips

PREMO Member

PsyOps

Pixelated
No surprise. The only problem is he/she isn't black. Well, unless he/she claims he's/she's black.

Last edited:

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Shim marks off a box - never mind shim took momma out of the nursing home and shoved covid sick in there instead.

Biden's presidency is going to be a giant freak show.

Hijinx

Speaking of Mitch McConnell I watched that PoS give a blow job to the democrats today when he claimed Trump was the reason for the raid on the Capitol. That frightened turtle will be blowing them for the next 2 years.

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
God, my FB feed is blowing up wtih "Wow, glad to see a Cabinet that looks like America, not the Trump family photo". The rewriting of history proceeds apace....

Hijinx

I saw somebody say his presidency will be like "a warm cup of hot chocolate." :rolleyes:

Well - I would rather lick the bird crap off my car. 😕

I doubt the Republicans will take the senate back in 2022, mainly because most Republicans will be leaving the party.
For two years at least Mitch will be giving rim jobs to Chuck the Schmuck.

Louise

An ugly man even uglier as a woman. This is one sick world we are leaving to our kids.

We aren’t leaving it to our kids. The turncoats are. I worry everyday what my children and their children are facing. God save the USA.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
mainly because most Republicans will be leaving the party.

Trumpers are leaving the GOP after a lack of support from Corporate Establishment GOP

Major Factions Now

UNI Party - Corporate Establishment Dem / Rep

Trumpers - Anti-Establishment

AntiFA / BLM - Authoritarian Anti-Establishment
minor amount of players, but very vocal, spured on by the lack of democratic response to their riots - it will be interesting to see how the Democrats respond, now that Trump is out

Somewhere in a weird intersection are Traditionalists , Evangelicals and other that are going to be shocked as the Majority GOP [ Like McConnel ] rolls over for the Democrats While Hawley, Cruz, and a few others continue to fight

McConnell's Latest Remarks on Capitol Building Storming Shows He’s All-In on Purging Trump Wing from GOP

Hijinx

Trumpers are leaving the GOP after a lack of support from Corporate Establishment GOP

Major Factions Now

UNI Party - Corporate Establishment Dem / Rep

Trumpers - Anti-Establishment

AntiFA / BLM - Authoritarian Anti-Establishment
minor amount of players, but very vocal, spured on by the lack of democratic response to their riots - it will be interesting to see how the Democrats respond, now that Trump is out

Somewhere in a weird intersection are Traditionalists , Evangelicals and other that are going to be shocked as the Majority GOP [ Like McConnel ] rolls over for the Democrats While Hawley, Cruz, and a few others continue to fight

McConnell's Latest Remarks on Capitol Building Storming Shows He’s All-In on Purging Trump Wing from GOP

McConnell doesn't have to purge me, I will be doing that for myself.
I am fed up with McConnell and any other republican with no courage and no Republican convictions.

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

I doubt the Republicans will take the senate back in 2022, mainly because most Republicans will be leaving the party.
For two years at least Mitch will be giving rim jobs to Chuck the Schmuck.

However, there's almost zero likelihood they WON'T take the House. The Dems have the smallest lead almost in history, and with rare exceptions, the party newly taking the White House always loses in the first mid-terms.

The Senate can happen - but as before, the Republicans are more vulnerable. They have more seats in blue states to protect. Pat Toomey is in a bluish state - but it's also a non-Presidential year. Ditto Ron Johnson. Blue Wall Senate candidates could see it go back. I could be wrong.

However - Warnock is only in for two years - he is finishing out a term. He's up for re-election. Georgians can decide then if they made the right choice. Mid-terms often favor Republicans, over all. The rank and file Dems come out for President, not so much every other election.

Nevada, Arizona and Colorado are possible - they've been red before, and a lousy Biden two years could change all that.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Don’t give up, yet.
Not to worry. Not giving up til I draw my last breath. But with these type of queer postings of vapid and prima facie mentally unstable individuals in high visible government positions? No leading super power Nation will fear us ever again.