Mitch McConnell's Senate GOP votes for the US to default on its debt and for the government to shut down

gemma_rae

Guys, and gals....in spite of being redundant, what's the point of arguing with this person? Do you argue with the "Arc" employee at Giant or Safeway? I mean no disrespect to the cart pushers, even when they almost demand a tip. They are not in Mom's basement wrapped in a adult Depends. But perhaps people like this are working a college paper in psychology and need controversy....maybe...
Sure Greg, Go ahead and give all my secrets away. Now I'll never finish my thesis on retard logic.

I did learn one thing about Colic stress, you're supposed to reply to what it thinks it means, not what it actually posts.

GregV814

Sure Greg, Go ahead and give all my secrets away. Now I'll never finish my thesis on retard logic.

I did learn one thing about Colic stress, you're supposed to reply to what it thinks it means, not what it actually posts.
Yeah, but the rational side of draconian critical theories collide with the theory of constructs. Jean Piaget, a Swiss Miss consumer, reminded his beliefs of genetic epistemology which is lacking in this application.
vis-a-vis Joe Biden playing solitare till dawn with a deck of 51.