Mitt Romney on Facebook.

Hijinx

I have now read the redacted Mueller report and offer my personal reaction:

It is good news that there was insufficient evidence to charge the President of the United States with having conspired with a foreign adversary or with having obstructed justice. The alternative would have taken us through a wrenching process with the potential for constitutional crisis. The business of government can move on.

Even so, I am sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President. I am also appalled that, among other things, fellow citizens working in a campaign for president welcomed help from Russia—including information that had been illegally obtained; that none of them acted to inform American law enforcement; and that the campaign chairman was actively promoting Russian interests in Ukraine.

Reading the report is a sobering revelation of how far we have strayed from the aspirations and principles of the founders.

Hijinx

I don't know if I copied this right , but it came off of facebook.

The directors here can remove it if it's copyrighted or wrong, but this is the way I got it.

Romney claims insufficient evidence which tell me he believes Trump was guilty.
The fact are there was no evidence because there was no collusion.
But Mr. Romney and his magic underwear are insinuating that Mueller just didn't find the evidence.
He doesn't accept the report as written---No collusion.

He say he is shocked at dishonesty and misdirection insinuating the President was dishonest, when the dishonesty came from the people who bought the Dossier. Where is his proof that Trumps campaign accepted help from Russia.

Mitt Romney is one sorry individual in my mind, and has trouble reading and understanding what he reads.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm not sure what his motive is. No matter how much Leftist ass he kisses, Democrats still won't vote for him when he decides to run for President again.

I'll bet you he's dirty and has his hands in drug money. There's no other reason for him to so blatantly misrepresent the Mueller report.

Hijinx

I'm not sure what his motive is. No matter how much Leftist ass he kisses, Democrats still won't vote for him when he decides to run for President again.

I'll bet you he's dirty and has his hands in drug money. There's no other reason for him to so blatantly misrepresent the Mueller report.
Sounds to me like he is ON drugs.

Grumpy

If I hadn't already read Mit's take, I would have sworn this was your take. You should have led off with 'Mitt says...'. I know your title says Mitt Romney On Facebook but without a Mitt says or quotes, it's confusing. But that's just me..

Hijinx

If I hadn't already read Mit's take, I would have sworn this was your take. You should have led off with 'Mitt says...'. I know your title says Mitt Romney On Facebook but without a Mitt says or quotes, it's confusing. But that's just me..
Sorry, I guess I should have made that clear, but now that you know who's take it is what are your feelings on it.

Grumpy

Sorry, I guess I should have made that clear, but now that you know who's take it is what are your feelings on it.
Mitt was bought out in some way in 2012, he is trash. He kicked Obama's azz in the 1st debate and then refused to engage in the other 2 debates. He is, by far, the most hated (supposedly) conservative on my top 10 list.

transporter

I have now read the redacted Mueller report and offer my personal reaction:

It is good news that there was insufficient evidence to charge the President of the United States with having conspired with a foreign adversary or with having obstructed justice. The alternative would have taken us through a wrenching process with the potential for constitutional crisis. The business of government can move on.

Even so, I am sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and misdirection by individuals in the highest office of the land, including the President. I am also appalled that, among other things, fellow citizens working in a campaign for president welcomed help from Russia—including information that had been illegally obtained; that none of them acted to inform American law enforcement; and that the campaign chairman was actively promoting Russian interests in Ukraine.

Reading the report is a sobering revelation of how far we have strayed from the aspirations and principles of the founders.

That is a REALLY interesting statement coming from you.

Your first paragraph is not quite right. Mueller refused to make a prosecutorial judgement on obstruction due to DOJ opinion that a sitting President should not be indicted. It is amazing how clearly Mueller stated that in the opening of Volume II and how not a single Trumpian seems to understand the words.

You are, however, absolutely right to be sickened by Trump. The man, as he has proven over the entirety of his life, has no ethics or morals.

Understand that "WE" haven't strayed from the aspiration and principles of our founding fathers. YOU and all those who voted for Trump in the primaries have. YOU knew what kind of man he was, is and forever will be. YOU knew he viewed himself as not only above the law, but above everyone. YOU knew he had no relationship with the truth and that he lied about everything. You knew he possessed no qualifications to be President of the United States. At some level, whether you agree with a Presidents' policies or not, every President must enter the office with the intention of doing good for the country. Donald Trump has never put the needs of anyone or anything above his own voracious need for self gratification. You also knew this. You also knew that during the campaign Trump was surrounding himself with highly questionable people. You knew that Trump's message was one of hatred and division.

You and all those like you, knew everything I just stated. Yet YOU voted for him anyway. YET you still support Donald Trump.

YOU got the govt you voted for. A corrupt, flailing mess with no message, no vision and no accomplishments that help the working families of America. The govt YOU voted for has left this country more divided than it has been since the late 1960s and weaker internationally than at any point in any of our lifetimes.

Those 444 days that closed out the decade of the 1970s and ushered Ronald Reagan into office should have been the low point for this country.

Then people like YOU elected Donald Trump to be President.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
You are, however, absolutely right to be sickened by Trump. The man, as he has proven over the entirety of his life, has no ethics or morals.
I was in on the joke that you had TDS. But it turns out it's no joke; you clearly are utterly obsessed with Trump.

What is with you? Failed boy band crush? What?

This post is about Romney and the disgust many (most?) here on the forum feel about him playing his silly reindeer games.

A person less obsessed with Trump but still desiring to troll us ignoranti could have had a field day with this post. But no, you return to Trump.

I would have said this level of obsession was impossible. But clearly it's not, as I'm reading it.

Wow.

--- End of line (MCP)

BOP

Maybe he secretly likes the abuse and doesn't know about the professional women whose area of expertise can bring him the satisfaction he's looking for.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I would have said this level of obsession was impossible. But clearly it's not, as I'm reading it.

come one dude .... even on ignore she chases my posts all over the forums,. attempting to prove her

superior intellect

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
come one dude .... even on ignore she chases my posts all over the forums,. attempting to prove her

superior intellect
I think it's actually "love." As in, a "fatal attraction."

You don't keep any bunnies around, do you? o_O:eek:

Have a great (Easter) Sunday, my friend.

--- End of line (MCP)