Mlb....

LordStanley

I know nothing
Now I have to confess... Im not much into baseball. If I catch a phillies game on T.V., I will watch a couple innings or so.

This year with the Blue Crabs being close to home and the phillies actually playing good baseball Ive been paying attention to whats been going on.

The main thing I've noticed is how smaller the players have gotten. A couple years ago, most of the dudes that step up the the plate were huge...

Home run hitters, were the size of NFL players...

So with all this steriod scandal stuff going on, are clubs looking more at natural players.

Like I said... I havent paid alot of attention to baseball in a while, but the players just look more like average joe's than beefy monsters...

Ponytail

I noticed that too. I went to two Phillies games this year, something that I don't normally do. The guys did look like baseball players instead of NFL cuts. But, MY voiced thought at the time, was that without the brawn on the team, the Phils were gonna get killed this year. :lol: Tells ya how much I follow baseball.

LordStanley

I know nothing
I noticed that too. I went to two Phillies games this year, something that I don't normally do. The guys did look like baseball players instead of NFL cuts. But, MY voiced thought at the time, was that without the brawn on the team, the Phils were gonna get killed this year. :lol: Tells ya how much I follow baseball.

Go phills!!! :whistle:

Tech

Smaller, did you see the size of the Brewer's pitchers and first baseman?

LordStanley

I know nothing
Smaller, did you see the size of the Brewer's pitchers and first baseman?

yeah I did... But over all, the players dont look like beasts'. The majority look like regular dudes, not monsters, that look like they are playing the wrong sport.

Like I said... Is it just me, since Ive been playing attention to baseballl more often, or has this been the way for a while?

Peter Forsberg

Gotta love those Fighting Phils. You won't hear much baseball talk round here. NO Yankees, no Mets No Orioles, or Nats fans to be heard from. Jump on the Redskin badwagon baby.

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I caught a couple of O's game in person and one Blue Crabs game. You're definitely right - the size of the players has definitely shrunk. :cheers:

T

toppick08

Gotta love those Fighting Phils. You won't hear much baseball talk round here. NO Yankees, no Mets No Orioles, or Nats fans to be heard from. Jump on the Redskin badwagon baby.
:yay:

:lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
T

toppick08

No worrie's. :buddies: It's 3am here and just got back to my hotel from the Wharf in San Fran.

I need to call you. I'm going to be gone longer than expected and need you to check on my house. :cool:?

Not a problem..:yay:

We'll talk later........I got you covered....:howdy:

I'm going to keep the avocado at my house, untill you get back, so I can keep an eye on it.....

thurley42

HY;FR
i'm going to Game 1 tomorrow night.....never been to a Championship Series before...but i'll be in Philly over night so i forked over my first born for some general admission tickets to the game...i'm excited....