MLK Day

herb749

On TV today are stories asking people about MLK. I would really like to know if he was a big NBA fan. Wall to wall basketball today .

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Oh I can't wait for February. A whole month of in-your-face non-stop black history/stories/tales/accounts/chronicles along with the whitey bad narrative. Media is gonna have a field day ... month.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
If I may ...

Oh I can't wait for February. A whole month of in-your-face non-stop black history/stories/tales/accounts/chronicles along with the whitey bad narrative. Media is gonna have a field day ... month.
Stories of how ancient Africans built sailing ships and explored the world. Developed a written language and advanced mathematics. Created telescopes to view the distant planets.

A great show would be how British run Rhodesia(Zimbabwe) and Belgian controlled Congo(DRC) turned into wastelands when turned over to native control.

Fun facts
Inflation in Zimbabwe was 42% in 2018. In June 2019, the inflation rate reached 175%, leading to mass unrest across the country and in Harare.
The downward spiral of the economy has been attributed mainly to mismanagement and corruption by the government and the eviction of more than 4,000 white farmers in the controversial land confiscations of 2000.

The Democratic Republic of Congo is widely considered one of the world's richest countries in natural resources; its untapped deposits of raw minerals are estimated to be worth in excess of US$24 trillion.
Despite such vast mineral wealth, the economy of the Democratic Republic of the Congo has declined drastically since the mid-1980s.
Congolese citizens are among the poorest people on Earth. DR Congo consistently has the lowest, or nearly the lowest, nominal GDP per capita in the world. The DRC is also one of the twenty lowest-ranked countries on the Corruption Perception Index.