MNF Green Bay @ Favres

I expect AP to have a big night. The Packers couldn't stop Adrianna Peterson - I surely don't expect them to stop Adrian Peterson. He might get 200.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
There is so much energy/emotion in the crowd reactions, you can hear it, and you can sense it!

We got us a football game tonight! :duel:

Favre just doesn't have the arm to play in this league anymore - that shoulder surgery might have been a bad decision.

K

kris31280

Heh... I don't watch football... ever...

But I'm watching this game...

Cuz this Minnesota girl is bleeding purple and gold tonight!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VIKINGS!

Skol Vikings, let's win this game, Skol Vikings, honor your name, Go get that first down, Then get a touchdown. Rock 'em . . . Sock 'em Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Go Vikings, run up the score, You'll hear us yell for more. . . V-...I-K-I-N-G-S Skol, Vikings, let's go!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Favre just doesn't have the arm to play in this league anymore - that shoulder surgery might have been a bad decision.

I am not buying that arguement. Favre is slinging that football hard!

Oooh, was that another TD throw, by Farve??!?? Looks like a pretty decent arm so far...:duel:

K

kris31280

I am not buying that arguement. Favre is slinging that football hard!

Oooh, was that another TD throw, by Farve??!?? Looks like a pretty decent arm so far...:duel:
Only thing better than the stellar ball slinging by Farve is watching Green Bay pout!

I still think it's the right call to go for it. They aren't gonna win this game scoring 3 points at a time - there's no reason to think the Vikings are done scoring.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Only thing better than the stellar ball slinging by Farve is watching Green Bay pout!

This game has the feeling of a playoff contest. Two teams slugging it out - no holds barred.

"We are gonna kick your azz!"

Winner takes all! Favre has Minnesota all fired up, and Rodgers is trying to respond.....:lmao: