Mnf

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
slotted said:
Ditto again. I bet me and your hubby are doing the same dance.

I haven't seen the skins play like this in awhile.
Guess I need to go peak in at them. I am a Charger's fan, but no friggin way am I staying up for that game. We're recording it and I'm not clicking on MSN or looking at the news until I watch the game. It will be a BIG surprise to me when they suck again. :lmao:

Cletus_Vandam

Chemstry 101

Anyone noticing the chemistry between Tony "Korn-holer" and Joe Theisman?

They are mixing about as well as oil and water. I give Tony T. the whole season worth of broadcast, but he won't be back next year...

I still can't believe they asked him to broadcast.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Cletus_Vandam said:
Anyone noticing the chemistry between Tony "Korn-holer" and Joe Theisman?

They are mixing about as well as oil and water. I give Tony T. the whole season worth of broadcast, but he won't be back next year...

I still can't believe they asked him to broadcast.
Pretty bad, but Joe won't cut Tony a break even when he is right. Joe is the better personality though, so Tony better find himself a better deal quick.

Cletus_Vandam

MMDad said:
Pretty bad, but Joe won't cut Tony a break even when he is right. Joe is the better personality though, so Tony better find himself a better deal quick.

I agree with you. Tony is tough to listen to on the radio and on PTI. I personally can't stand to listen to either of his shows....

Someone at ESPN must have owed him a big favor.... Either that or they are hoping to run Joe off.

It would be great for ESPN to let the live feed run through a commercial so we could hear what's really going on in the booth...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
BuddyLee said:
You musta meant the D and not the O.
No, what I mean is that ANY playbook that takes Cooley and Sellers out of the scheme sucks. When they were 1st and goal on the 6 where was Cooley, Sellers or Duckett. Didn't we get Duckett for these goal line situations? The Vikings D was not that impressive.

BuddyLee

Football addict
kom526 said:
No, what I mean is that ANY playbook that takes Cooley and Sellers out of the scheme sucks. When they were 1st and goal on the 6 where was Cooley, Sellers or Duckett. Didn't we get Duckett for these goal line situations? The Vikings D was not that impressive.
I agree wholeheartedly. However, I think our Defense sucked Jupiters balls, moreso than the Offense at least.