Mob robberies/ beatings videos go viral

littlelady

God bless the USA
This is hard to watch....

No big surprise. The leapfrog’s divide and conquer agenda is working. The squad four newcomers to our Gov are fueling the fire, as well. Minneapolis is a breeding ground for terrorists. So, sad. Be vigilante, y’all. God bless the USA.

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
I've seen these mobs described as Somali on FB, but I've not seen that actually verified. Would fit the cultural matrix, but pretty hard to know for sure. The press seems to be keeping quiet on that aspect. The jump off the planter and landing on the guys torso with both feet was pretty brutal. Ah, here's the quote.

"The chair of the city’s safety committee, Alondra Cano, previously told Fox News that the city council acknowledges there is a crisis and is investing and diversifying its force to better represent the community."

Yep, cause diversifying the force will stop these animals? Ah, no. And I use the term animal becuase of the pack like behavior, not anything to do with color.

Hijinx

Diversity in the police force, Yes, That's the answer.
Fill up the police force by lowering the standards.
That always works.

glhs837

Power with Control
Diversity in the police force, Yes, That's the answer.
Fill up the police force by lowering the standards.
That always works.

Becuase if these slugs get arrested by a fellow Somali, assuming you can get one to patrol here instead of shooting innocent white ladies out in the burbs, they will feel better about themselves and not act like it's truly Little Mogadishu.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
And this is why the melanin challenged among us would be wise to avoid certain areas where certain demographics are in the majority. You never know when a hockey game could break out and you be the puck.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
And this is why the melanin challenged among us would be wise to avoid certain areas where certain demographics are in the majority. You never know when a hockey game could break out and you be the puck.
Fox was the only national news outlet to air this. Some local Minneapolis stations.
Can you imagine if some skinheads did the beatings and the thefts to POC's?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I've seen these mobs described as Somali on FB, but I've not seen that actually verified. Would fit the cultural matrix, but pretty hard to know for sure. The press seems to be keeping quiet on that aspect. The jump off the planter and landing on the guys torso with both feet was pretty brutal. Ah, here's the quote.
The photos looked like regular street ghetto thugs

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Democrat politicians destroy everything they touch. Nice thriving cities turn to crap within a decade of installing Democrat officials. And that's a fact, you can look up the stats right online.

glhs837

Power with Control
The photos looked like regular street ghetto thugs

Exactly, but two things remain. One is that the black population of Minneapolis has been historically pretty low. Unlike Detroit and Chicago which drew in large numbers of blacks as workers, Mineapolis's minority population has historically been Native Americans. The second is that these Somailans have been here long enough (most came in the Diaspora of the 90s) that the younger generations have partially assimilated, but the older members of the younger generation, the ones old enough to remember being kids in Mogadishu. That combination is the problem, I think. Kids raised in what was a lawless state are not going think think laws matter, and they are influncing the younger kids who were born here.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Exactly, but two things remain. One is that the black population of Minneapolis has been historically pretty low. Unlike Detroit and Chicago which drew in large numbers of blacks as workers, Mineapolis's minority population has historically been Native Americans. The second is that these Somailans have been here long enough (most came in the Diaspora of the 90s) that the younger generations have partially assimilated, but the older members of the younger generation, the ones old enough to remember being kids in Mogadishu. That combination is the problem, I think. Kids raised in what was a lawless state are not going think think laws matter, and they are influncing the younger kids who were born here.
But, but, but I thought is was slavery and years of Jim Crow that caused all the thuggery in the USA.....

Reactions: BOP

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The second is that these Somailans have been here long enough (most came in the Diaspora of the 90s) that the younger generations have partially assimilated, but the older members of the younger generation, the ones old enough to remember being kids in Mogadishu. That combination is the problem, I think. Kids raised in what was a lawless state are not going think think laws matter, and they are influncing the younger kids who were born here.
When ever I have traveled overseas, I stay observant of the native population. I find it best to mimic their behaviors as best you can. If they are reserve, it's best not to be the loud, obnoxious person. You would think after being in a war torn hell hole, living here would be a breeze.

We need to stop making excuses for seriously flawed behavior. Otherwise we risk getting more of the same behaviors in the future. Like Barney said, Ya gotta nip it in the bud.

glhs837

Power with Control
We need to stop making excuses for seriously flawed behavior. Otherwise we risk getting more of the same behaviors in the future. Like Barney said, Ya gotta nip it in the bud.

To be clear, that was more line the lines of explaining, not excusing. Agreed, welcome the land of milk and honey, the reason it is so is that we generally act as if we live in a nation of laws. If you cannot abide by them, HAMMER TIME!!!!!.

I think, and I could be wrong, that part of the refugee deal was assistance that basically placed them in the same welfare boat that does nothing to encourage doing for oneself, but rather prefers you to sit back and take the govt cheese. Hence crowds of dissaffected youth with nothing better to do than sit around and beat people who dont look like you.