Model Citizen...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She should be out on no bail by now
In fact she was released the next day, no bail. AND she has a well documented history of psychotic violent behavior. Her own sister says this:

“They always let her go and she always attacks somebody,” she said.

Is there any point at which residents of these cities will get tired of being in danger every waking minute and stop voting for the Democrats who have destroyed their city and taken away their safety?

Bare-ya-cuda

In fact she was released the next day, no bail. AND she has a well documented history of psychotic violent behavior. Her own sister says this:

Is there any point at which residents of these cities will get tired of being in danger every waking minute and stop voting for the Democrats who have destroyed their city and taken away their safety?
I really wish I could agree with you here but I don’t think they will vote these dems out. They will up and move and vote the same way. If they were going to vote them out they would have done so. ACO getting reelected is a prime example.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
ACO getting reelected is a prime example.
I don't think anyone ran against her, did they?

Anyway, her district is the dregs. Like Maxine Waters' - most of AOC's constituents don't even know her name. If Republicans went around grabbing people off the streets and offered them a pack of cigarettes and a ride, they could have those votes too.

UglyBear

This is deep conspiracy area, :bigwhoop: but maybe it’s by design?
LEO & prosecutors are scared to touch psycho POCs for fear of riots, so they let them go.
Psychos do their psycho thing, until some victim (preferably White or Asian) snaps and takes them out.
Then prosecutors jump in to throw the book at the vigilante.
Closed case and brownie points for prosecutor, reinforcement of Lib narrative (guns are bad etc), and a psycho off the streets.

herb749

Not as long as the democrats are giving them money to do nothing .

Hijinx

Next time this woman tries to push someone under a train, she should be pushed under.

Bet your ass there won't be any bail for her then.
Some people will not stop until they are stopped-----------------------permanently.