Model with a 20-inch waist

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
The human hourglass: Model with a 20-inch waist - Yahoo!7

A woman with a waist of just 20 inches insists she tucks in three full meals a day, including snacking on fatty foods such as crisps, pizza and kebabs.

At 5ft 6ins and 38 kilos, 30-year-old Ioana Spangenberg’s hips are 32ins but her waist is only five inches bigger than a CD.

So, she's 5 ft 6 in and weights 83.78 pounds*.

No wonder her waist is only 20 inches. Looking at the photo, she is seriously, seriously underweight!

She may tuck in those 3 full meals with fatty foods but it looks like she doesn't keep them in her body very long...

*Weight conversion for weight measurements | Weight converter online | metric conversions

dontknowwhy

So, she's 5 ft 6 in and weights 83.78 pounds*.

No wonder her waist is only 20 inches. Looking at the photo, she is seriously, seriously underweight!

She may tuck in those 3 full meals with fatty foods but it looks like she doesn't keep them in her body very long...

*Weight conversion for weight measurements | Weight converter online | metric conversions

My grandmother was placed on a high calorie/fat/starch diet years ago because she could never put on much weight...Took her almost a year on this type of diet before she could keep on the extra pounds she was trying to gain...Lots of factors played into it...naturally petite, high metabolism, stresses from life...

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
There's no way she eats that stuff. Part of an ED is lying and covering up. But I am 5'6" and I cannot even IMAGINE weighing 80 something lbs. yikes. My waist is naturally really small too (or it was until the monster) and I have always been built like that..but her weight is dangerously low and meets criteria for having her ass put in the hospital..that's not just a high metablolism.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I googled her. She's def got a corset on in that pic but she is super skinny. She needs to stop worrying about her waist and start worrying about her wrecked-ass face!

SamSpade

I saw this even before I came onto the forums. I can't look for too long, it's creepy looking. But at least one or two posters commented - she can't possibly have a natural waist that small without her internal organs being adjusted somehow - there's just no room for them.

Pushrod

Patriot
She is not attractive in the least. Looks like someone they rescued from a concentration camp.