Modern Problems

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
OK...all you tech gurus out there. How ya operate this terlit?

black dog

Free America
Answering for a friend.... For 200 Alex, I'll.. err she will take the blue rinse button for 20 minutes..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm afraid to touch any of the damned buttons while I'm sitting on it...

That top button is red. That can't be good.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Had a couple more beers and decided to test the red button. The toilet flushed twice, the ceiling fan came on "high", and a massive blast of pine-scented air freshener spewed forth from a nozzle in the bathroom wall.

OK...so that makes sense.

Just start pressing buttons and see what happens.....

I'm thinking the red button is flush. 2nd and 3rd buttons are "bidet mode" ? And the last one is blow dry.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Just pee. And leave it at that. You're not living there so it's someone else's problem.... Right?

Now if we're talking #2.... Same principle, maybe. But if the hotel has your CC info then maybe necessary to come to a different solution.

:blushing:

--- End of line (MCP)

glhs837

Power with Control
OK genius. Now I'm evicted from the hotel and sleeping on a bench in the train station.

Whaddya want me to try next?

;-p

sleep with your back towards the back of the bench to start..... find the strongest hobo and beat him down next.....

limblips

PREMO Member
Rich bro put in a top of the line Toto toilet for the disabled parents. It had a remote control so you could control the functions while seated! Dad always insisted you "use the Toto!" even though they had another fine standard pooper. It was kind of nice to get the warm water wash followed by the blow dry and the heated seat was appreciated too.

black dog

Free America
Rich bro put in a top of the line Toto toilet for the disabled parents. It had a remote control so you could control the functions while seated! Dad always insisted you "use the Toto!" even though they had another fine standard pooper. It was kind of nice to get the warm water wash followed by the blow dry and the heated seat was appreciated too.

I'd be tempted to ride reverse cowboy that toilet. Ahhhhhhhh, answering for Gilligan..