Moist.

TPD

the poor dad
The word moisture was used in another thread and it reminded me of this....

Just in the last couple of months, I have run across a person who gags every time the word "moist" is said. Is this a thing? Or is it just strange people I hang out with that this bothers? Are there other normal words that gross people out regularly that I am not aware of? I just shake my head over this. Now its a game to try to incorporate the word "moist" in conversation with this person to watch them start gagging!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Show him this.

cZIK4i4.jpg

DannyMotorcycle

My autistic son can't stand when i say "okay". That moist gagger should probably see a hypnotist.. sounds like she's susceptible to hypnotism. might be how she learned that gag reflex.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ugh! Add 'gland' to the list. The first time the vet said my kitty needed her anal glands expressed I vomited in my mouth a little.:barf:
Funny you should bring this up. A friend of mine posted this yesterday... "Ewwwww ferret with a ready to burst anal gland. Fml"

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The word moisture was used in another thread and it reminded me of this....

Just in the last couple of months, I have run across a person who gags every time the word "moist" is said. Is this a thing? Or is it just strange people I hang out with that this bothers? Are there other normal words that gross people out regularly that I am not aware of? I just shake my head over this. Now its a game to try to incorporate the word "moist" in conversation with this person to watch them start gagging!
At least you are making the moistest out of a potentially sticky situation.

Last edited: