moisturizer

sarahblk

Sleep Deprived
Can anyone recommend a good moisturizer? I have combination skin and my chin and cheeks tend to get really dry. Thanks in advance.

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
Can anyone recommend a good moisturizer? I have combination skin and my chin and cheeks tend to get really dry. Thanks in advance.

Mary Kay makes a couple of things that are good. Balancing Moisturizer # is good and I used to use it all the time. But then I started to get the Timewise Exfoliating Kit. It has the Micro Dermabrasion (sp?) step 1 and then a moisturizer part for step 2. It costs more money, but this REALLY made difference in my skin. I used to have dry skin on my cheeks and oily skin on my nose and I don't have that problem anymore and the appearance of my skin overall is smooth!! JMO!! :howdy:

chemommy25

I like the brand of moisturizer/face wash, called Velocity i believe. It's what I use. My face gets dry too when I put make-up on, so I mix my base makeup with my moisturizer and it makes my face moisturized, and makes my make-up look more like my skin tone and doesnt feel as heavy.

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah

I use "serious skin care". It's sold on hsn. You do not need a lot... I noticed a difference in a couple of days.

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
I'm a fan of Oil Of Olay too!!! They have different formulas - sensitive skin, aging skin, etc. I stick to the old school original formula and have no problems!!

Socalgirl

Dr Denese "Hydroshield" moisturizer-- it is the best skin care line I have ever used. Even my esthetician has commented on my skin since I've began using this line.