Moisturizers

Jameo

What?!
I need a really good facial moisturizers for really dry sensitive skin. Can anyone recommend anything?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Oil of Olay Sensitive Skin - Pink/Black bottle. Doesn't clog up your pores either, and is just as good as all the high dollar crap.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
That's what I've been using and it's not cutting it :ohwell:

Then give that Aveeno a try. I had a small sample of the regular lotion and it worked well.

One of the ladies I used to work with used vaseline on her face before bed time. She was close to 50 and looked younger than me. :ohwell:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
That's what I've been using and it's not cutting it :ohwell:

I swear by Dermalogica, but I have to add that I even have to water down the moisturizer because it's too heavy, but it's perfect if I wet my finger tips before applying it.

Before I found that, I used aloe lotion. It's the only thing that didn't clog my pores and make me break out.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I need a really good facial moisturizers for really dry sensitive skin. Can anyone recommend anything?

I really like this stuff under my eyes Sephora: Dior HydrAction Deep Hydration Sorbet Creme: Moisturizers. I use Pevonia for everyday use. It's expensive ($60) but I've had one jar since Jan/Feb. I also use Oil of Olay and that works great, plus you don't need to use a lot.

Tip: dab your fingertips in water before applying moisturizer. The moisturizer will glide smoothly and you won't have to use as much of it.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Can I find that at Wally world or the drug store?

No, but I'm getting ready to place an order. I can combine yours if you like. Wanna' meet for lunch some time? I can bring you a sample from my bottle.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Philosophy's When Hope is Not Enough. Non-greasy, won't clog your pores. I also like Dermalogica, as mAlice suggested. Their cleanser and face spritz are awesome.

Jameo

What?!
No, but I'm getting ready to place an order. I can combine yours if you like. Wanna' meet for lunch some time? I can bring you a sample from my bottle.

I think I'm gonna try the Aveeno stuff right now and when I find out what the Dermatologist says I'll probably try this stuff out.

Nanny Pam

Then give that Aveeno a try. I had a small sample of the regular lotion and it worked well.

One of the ladies I used to work with used vaseline on her face before bed time. She was close to 50 and looked younger than me. :ohwell:

I use a little baby oil every night. I've been using it since my early 30's. I am 56 and I have no eye wrinkles. I do have a few upper lip wrinkles, but they came from smoking.