Mom accidentally walks by daughter’s Zoom call

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, I tried to watch the video and got about 2 seconds in when her screechy attention whore voice gave me a headache.

What I do know is that any kid who saw her naked will need intense therapy, and all the little boys will go gay.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
She is not that bright standing there still dripping wet with HR Pufnstuff eyes recording herself recounting the story of how hysterical it was that she Zoom-bombed her daughter's elementary school class while nekked. AND then to post the dumbassery on FB no less. :rolleyes:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Maybe I am very skeptical of most things but my first thought was, did this really happen or is this person trying to go viral and get her 15 minutes of fame??? I am thinking the latter or maybe I am the only one who doesn't walk around after taking a shower naked with my kid in the room. 🤷

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Maybe I am very skeptical of most things but my first thought was, did this really happen or is this person trying to go viral and get her 15 minutes of fame??? I am thinking the latter or maybe I am the only one who doesn't walk around after taking a shower naked with my kid in the room. 🤷
Right. "I don't know what she was doing in my bedroom".

And then to broadcast it on social media. :rolleyes: If she really did do it, she's not too bright.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Right. "I don't know what she was doing in my bedroom".

And then to broadcast it on social media. :rolleyes: If she really did do it, she's not too bright.
That is why I deleted my Facebook account back in December. People felt the need to post literally everything as it was happening. Got old fast. It was almost like they were doing something just so they could post it on Facebook.