MOM Called they

mingiz

Horse Poor
I won't make that ride. I'll be at Grave's Mnt that weekend but I have gotten a total of $325.00 in pledges so far. And have a few more to get yet...I need to turn it in before I leave...:buddies:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
I won't make that ride. I'll be at Grave's Mnt that weekend but I have gotten a total of $325.00 in pledges so far. And have a few more to get yet...I need to turn it in before I leave...:buddies:

Sorry you won't be able to make it and we will miss you:huggy:. That is so awesome that you have raised that much money.
The DVD that St Jude sent us is heartbreaking. Little children missing limbs that were amputated because of cancer and poor little babies suffering with that horrible disease. It really made me want to do all I can to raise money for them. But the good news was that they are saving lives. Children are surviving through the research being done. I really hope that we can show them how much we care.

The company I work for will match the amount that I raise from my co-workers. :yahoo:

mingiz

Horse Poor
That's great that your company will match ya. :yay: I got 100 from mine...I figured even if i couldn't be with SMTR for the ride I could still get some donations.:high5: I just tell everyone that my ride will be longer and harder than the original one...:whip: If I get all the peeps to donate that said they would, I should have close to 500 before the ride. :dude:Is there anyone from SMTR that works at Pax so i can give them my money before I leave for Graves? I wanted to have all mine done by the 25th...If not I'll have to hook up with you some where.....:huggy: I like helping kids.......:flowers: