Mom goes to jail because of son's truancy, dies

GW8345

Not White House Approved
LMAO.....I did leave you dummy! I didn't say I was never coming back. Now this is you trying to get around looking stupid because you didn't read the whole thing. Just like your wikipedia experience. I am a man of my word. Did I respond to you in that thread?

So, what you are saying is that you cannot effectively communicate your thoughts and intentions since you made two different/conflicting statements in the same paragraph? First you say that you were leaving the thread, then you said that you would not respond to me anymore concerning that topic but what you really meant to say is that you were not going to respond to me anymore in that thread concerning that topic.

I would have thought for a LEO one of the skills you would have mastered by now is effective communications, how else are you going to convey to the general public your authority and instructions if you can’t even communicate a coherent thought on a social media website. How is someone supposed to know what you want them to do or what you mean if you cannot even convey a simple statement on the internet.

You continually belittle members here about their intelligence yet it is you who is showing the lack of intelligence with your poor communication skills and inability to converse with the members here in an adult manner. I find it hard to fathom that a suppose LEO of 25 years, who is in their late 40’s, is incapable of carrying on a conversation on the internet without resorting to childish antics and temper tantrums yet be a model LEO while in person; but then again, 15 years ago I didn’t think someone would fly a passenger jet into a building on purpose either.

Hank

my war
So, what you are saying is that you cannot effectively communicate your thoughts and intentions since you made two different/conflicting statements in the same paragraph? First you say that you were leaving the thread, then you said that you would not respond to me anymore concerning that topic but what you really meant to say is that you were not going to respond to me anymore in that thread concerning that topic.

I would have thought for a LEO one of the skills you would have mastered by now is effective communications, how else are you going to convey to the general public your authority and instructions if you can’t even communicate a coherent thought on a social media website. How is someone supposed to know what you want them to do or what you mean if you cannot even convey a simple statement on the internet.

You continually belittle members here about their intelligence yet it is you who is showing the lack of intelligence with your poor communication skills and inability to converse with the members here in an adult manner. I find it hard to fathom that a suppose LEO of 25 years, who is in their late 40’s, is incapable of carrying on a conversation on the internet without resorting to childish antics and temper tantrums yet be a model LEO while in person; but then again, 15 years ago I didn’t think someone would fly a passenger jet into a building on purpose either.

Dude. Step away from the computer!

itsrequired

Here, I will break it down for you in pieces since you are obviously too stupid to get it all together. I said; I'm going to say I'm leaving, and I will. Unlike you, who responds if someone says something they don't like, and then I left. I then said; I won't be back to respond to you! Now, could you go back to that thread and show me where I responded to you? I never said I was leaving and wouldn't ever be back. Are you that much of a dullard that in your life evertime someone tells you they are leaving you think you will never see them again? LOL...you make this very easy.

The general public is not anywhere as stupid as you.

Not members, just a few select who really stand out! I love how you can call people names and it isn't childish, but then when someone else does, lol...you call it childish. I think you have mommy issues. :lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Not members, just a few select who really stand out! I love how you can call people names and it isn't childish, but then when someone else does, lol...you call it childish. I think you have mommy issues. :lmao::lmao:

:epicfacepalm:

Why am I trying to have an adult conversation with a three year old.

I give up; I cannot keep debating semantics with someone who can’t even effectively communicate their true intentions/thoughts, it’s like arguing with an idiot.

Christy

b*tch rocket
MKK, that is a classic liberal It Takes A Village argument.
  • Parents shouldn't be held responsible for their children.
  • People shouldn't be jailed if they do not pay their fines.
  • People shouldn't have to suffer the consequences of their actions.

Here is my problem with this argument. It shouldn't be the mother that is fined because the kids won't go to school. I'm not defending the mother, merely the fact that responsibility and consequences for not going to school should be on her heathen children (this is assuming the kid is out of elementary school). I have first hand experience with a kid who refused to go to school. Barring hog tying this kid and delivering her to the school in shackles that chain to the desk, it wasn't happening. Reason being, kids in this day and age "have rights", which is total bull####. They know how to manipulate through flakey counselors and they can get away with just about anything if they throw out the word depression, or anxiety.

:rolleyes: The responsibility then gets pushed onto the parent who is basically strong armed into sending these whiney ass kids to more flakey, coddling, enabling, counselors and shrinks who "encourage" them to go to school, but if they just don't feel up to it they understand, maybe they just need MORE counseling. :banghead:

So anyway, it is my assessment that the kid should have been thrown in jail for not going to school, not the mother, unless of course after her kid was thrown in jail, she pissed and moaned about it, then she should join them. That's JMO. :shrug:

We gotta toughen up these kids or we, as a society, are doomed.

itsrequired

:epicfacepalm:

Why am I trying to have an adult conversation with a three year old.

I give up; I cannot keep debating semantics with someone who can’t even effectively communicate their true intentions/thoughts, it’s like arguing with an idiot.

Everytime you write something, you prove how much of an idiot you really are!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Why would you make a comment like that? Go ahead and lower yourself to the kindergarten level that shows itself on this forum. It is very telling when you can't use the correct forum member's name. I am not attached to anyone here. If you would like to know, my husband's forum name is Chesapeakedad. He signed up when I did. He doesn't participate here. So, that should clear things up. YW.
Achoo! 🤧

catlingirl

This post is six years old folks...
That’s soo annoying. I didn’t look at the date until I was almost on the 2nd page. I guess I should check from now on. I figure since it’s under new posts, it’s actually a brand new post or at least this year. I wonder if there’s a way to show on the forum page the actual date before I click on it.?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
That’s soo annoying. I didn’t look at the date until I was almost on the 2nd page. I guess I should check from now on. I figure since it’s under new posts, it’s actually a brand new post or at least this year. I wonder if there’s a way to show on the forum page the actual date before I click on it.?
There's a subplot to this one.