Mom On Trial For Children's Rapes

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'd beat that ##### with a flashlight, too. I don't know how these depraved people can do the awful things they do.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
meangirl said:
This woman needs to be tortured and then shot.
Uh...
... the boy's mother held down his younger sister while his stepfather raped her.
The mother is only half the problem, and, it may be argued, the lesser problem. The mother has a far greater number of charges to deal with, but the stepfather seems to be the primary aggressor.

The boy's stepfather will be sentenced later this month after pleading guilty...
It will be interesting to see what he ends up getting hit with. Since he admitted his participation, and if he's a good guy in prison maybe he'll be lucky enough to be out again in a few years.

I have often wondered why people like this even have children. I think some of them have kids just because they want someone weak and dependent to be at their disposal; to be abused in whatever way they desire. In such cases I could not totally fault the kids/teenagers for ultimately snapping and blowing the parent(s) away.

meangirl

Nice lady!
hvp05 said:
Uh...
The mother is only half the problem, and, it may be argued, the lesser problem. The mother has a far greater number of charges to deal with, but the stepfather seems to be the primary aggressor.

The mother, imo, is the main problem here. SHE is the one who should have protected her children. They are hers, not his. (He is a piece of chit too, but...) She did not seek any help until she, herself, got beat one too many times.

hvp05 said:
It will be interesting to see what he ends up getting hit with. Since he admitted his participation, and if he's a good guy in prison maybe he'll be lucky enough to be out again in a few years.

I hope he rots in prison. Maybe someone there will dress him up like a girl and give him to big bubba.
hvp05 said:
I have often wondered why people like this even have children. I think some of them have kids just because they want someone weak and dependent to be at their disposal; to be abused in whatever way they desire. In such cases I could not totally fault the kids/teenagers for ultimately snapping and blowing the parent(s) away.

:yeahthat:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
meangirl said:
The mother, imo, is the main problem here. SHE is the one who should have protected her children.
She definitely should have done something. She now claims that she was pressured into assisting her husband, which may be true, but a good mother would put herself in the line of fire to help her children escape. Throw a blanket over them and smuggle them out... anything.

I wonder how many years of therapy her children will have to go through before they can feel somewhat normal. Or is that not likely, no matter what? Spending your first 10-13 years in a broken home with evil parents that destroy your innate paternal trust and twist your perception of sexuality might be enough to leave an everlasting impression.

MargeInCharge

meangirl said:
She did not seek any help until she, herself, got beat one too many times.

That's exactly what I thought when I read it. It's okay to run and get help for herself, but she couldn't run for help when her husband told her to hold the kids down, and/or assist the first time??? In raping her own little children? And then do it for years!

The whole thing is revolting. I hope they both get what they deserve in prison.

BuddyLee

Football addict
vraiblonde said:
I'd beat that ##### with a flashlight, too. I don't know how these depraved people can do the awful things they do.
Makes you wonder how many there actually are out there.:ohwell: