Mom upset after baby's Bluetooth nightlight allegedly picks up audio from neighbor's adult film

Tech

When cordless phones first came out, mom's police scanner use to pick up the neighbor's cordless. :whistle:

black dog

Free America
When cordless phones first came out, mom's police scanner use to pick up the neighbor's cordless. :whistle:

Yep.... I had a neighbor that listened to all the other neighbors, one cured him one afternoon when noseys wife went out another neighbor msde a call to another neighbor about the sex acts he did the day before with nosey neighbors wife.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
WTF is a Bluetooth nightlight and why would anyone need one?!!
Everything is better with bluetooth....

This sounds like a great place for this:
Couldn't get a room at my regular hotel stop, all sold out. Went across the street to a less reputable place and got a room there. Seemed ok, clean, but no amenities. Antenna for TV, 5 channels, nothing worth watching. I was about to get ready for bed, realized I could hear a lot. WAY more than usual. Like two people talking normally outside. I could hear every word from my 2nd floor room. Vinyl plank floors. I could count the number of coins the person in the room above me dropped. I could hear the light switch in the bathroom above and adjacent. I could hear the guy above me pee. But the killer was..... at 2:30 am and again a half hour later, the woman across the hall had 2 orgasms.

:twitch: never staying there again.....

Hijinx

Now tell me please how would anyone connect to it and if it was accidental how the hell would they stop it.
If the woman doesn't like the interference she should throw the damned thing in the trash.

Tech

Now tell me please how would anyone connect to it and if it was accidental how the hell would they stop it.
If the woman doesn't like the interference she should throw the damned thing in the trash.
Once was in a business with one of those LED message boards outside. Could see it from the waiting room, noticed a new message appear that was not business related. The guy behind the counter wasn't typing but the another customer was on her laptop and her typing matched the sign changes. Guess she didn't log into the free wifi.