Momma don't let your kids..

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
:killingme that last part in the video was funny, that girl hung on like a monkey to that ponys neck.
then when the horses jumped the fences like deers,lol.

Cowgirl

I think it was really funny when some of the girls would smack the crap out of their horse with the crop...then they got bucked off. :lmao: Sweet revenge.

fredsaid2

That was hard to watch, you want to pick them all up after the falls! One tough bunch of kids. Some of those falls looked like they happened over and over.... Great attitude on the last rider who got a dunking!

MorganLover

That little kid on that little white horse had LOTS of air under him/her, i have no idea how he/she didn't come off. You'd think he/she would have been more ready to be in that saddle before jumping, b/c too me it didn't look like he/she was thought very well or just wasn't ready.

I just can't believe how those kids KICKED AND KICKED AND KICKED and then BEAT AND BEAT AND BEAT those horses to get them do go, kind of sad that they are tought so young to try and use that force, i personally think they should learn to ride without those spurs and crops before using them so they know the right time/way to use those tools. And wow some of those horses the way they reacted to the children man i'd be scared to death.
:popcorn: