Momma kitty wth 3 kittens needs a foster home

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
We are trying to help out a stray friendly kitty who gave birth to 3 kittens but we need a foster home for them for about 6 to 8 weeks. Can anyone here help out? The group is currently in the Welcome area. Pictures to be posted shortly.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Update: she has 4 kittens. I am told she has a flat face. I've forgotten the name of that breed of cat.

Please help us find a foster home so they don't have to go to the shelter.

Roman

Persian? Good luck to the little family.
Update: she has 4 kittens. I am told she has a flat face. I've forgotten the name of that breed of cat.

Please help us find a foster home so they don't have to go to the shelter.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Persian? Good luck to the little family.

I should have some pictures soon. We can't accept her until we find a foster home. If we don't find one they may be put down at the shelter per the lady who inquired at her local shelter (I did not ask her which shelter said that). The shelter representative said if you leave them with us right now they will be put down immediately, as we have no space, and are overloaded with kittens. So she started checking with rescues.

gretchen

I should have some pictures soon. We can't accept her until we find a foster home. If we don't find one they may be put down at the shelter per the lady who inquired at her local shelter (I did not ask her which shelter said that). The shelter representative said if you leave them with us right now they will be put down immediately, as we have no space, and are overloaded with kittens. So she started checking with rescues.

I gotcha. Can pick them all up as soon as tomorrow. Seriously.