Mommies to toddlers

kelleymauck

mind freak
Hey there! I am trying to get together for a playdate for my daughter. All our neighbor kids are older or too young for her to play with. So I figured I'd start a thread on it...and see who is interested. My daughter is 19 months old on the 5th. :banana:

BuddyLee

Football addict
kelleymauck said:
Hey there! I am trying to get together for a playdate for my daughter. All our neighbor kids are older or too young for her to play with. So I figured I'd start a thread on it...and see who is interested. My daughter is 19 months old on the 5th. :banana:
I better get busy if I want to attend this outing.

TWLs wife

kelleymauck said:

I don't think I'm to far away from you. I would love to make a play date for our kids. Pm me & I'll see what we can work out. :yay:

B

baswm

We are in Port Republic but hope to build in Lusby in a couple of years. I know there was a mom's group that met at the southern community center.

kelleymauck

mind freak
baswm said:
We are in Port Republic but hope to build in Lusby in a couple of years. I know there was a mom's group that met at the southern community center.

Really? Do you know when they meet? I'll have to check in to it.

B

baswm

Maybe it was this that she went to.
PARENT/CHILD PLAYGROUP
A fun, non-structured activity interactive playgroup for parents and children. Give your child the opportunity to play with other children while you socialize with other parents and friends. New parents and children are welcome.
Continuous FREE
133772A
SCC 9 mos.-Up 9/13 M/F 10:30-11:30 a.m.
133772B
SCC 9 mos.-Up 9/8 W 10:00-11:00 a.m.
Volunteer: J. Love