Money for Lebanon....

Ramp Guy

(and Ukraine) wonder why these millions/billions weren't added to the relief fund for Americans...

Secretary Antony Blinken

"The U.S. is at the forefront of humanitarian response to the growing crisis in Lebanon, announcing nearly $157 million in assistance today. We are committed to supporting those in need and delivering essential aid to displaced civilians, refugees and the communities hosting them."

So Blinken, where is the additional "humanitarian response" to the American victims of the hurricane?

Per Joe -- "NO" when ask if more relief would be necessary for the hurricane victims.

Has anyone seen the list of counties sending aid to the Americans victims of the hurricane? Isn't Joe the most like president by all the counties in the world? He is, if you listen to democrats.

Seems Joe's friends have turned their backs on him and are laughing as they walk away.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Of course they love Joe - he gives them all our money so we can't help our own citizens in need.

****ing LEBANON. Are you kidding me right now???

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Of course they love Joe - he gives them all our money so we can't help our own citizens in need.

****ing LEBANON. Are you kidding me right now???

Where is your compassion for the Lebanese people? They are going though extremely challenging times over there. Tsk tsk tsk. So un-American of you.

Hijinx

People have to see what is happening in the storm damaged area's of America. (unless they are blind).
No money for FEMA,$137 Million for Lebanon. $ Billion for Ukraine.

They FREAKING SEE this and yet they will vote for Democrats.
Phuck em all, the stupid sonsofbitches who would vote for Kamala Harris and her idiot VP pick.

WingsOfGold

For your consideration ...

Where is your compassion for the Lebanese people? They are going though extremely challenging times over there. Tsk tsk tsk. So un-American of you.
Priorities................. us first since it's OURS and WE paid for it.
As far as they're concerned, don't allow terrorist in your neighborhood.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I can't think of a single time we've received foreign aid, but every time something happens anywhere in the world you better believe our tax dollars flood right to them.
I do remember search teams with dogs and rescue support, not so much money or aid of that nature. Pretty sure that was in the US.

Reactions: BOP

BOP