Moo-nique Berkley

flips_mom

I dont want to....god knows if they helped to kill their dad what they can do......aresssts are not doen I can tell you that fer sure.......insider info.......i just thought you guys would like the latest......his service is today at Arlington.....I was going to go..but sort of like hmmmm scared to...if that makes sense.....the kids knew what was going on......they talk to people here in Calyton...that hello..tlak to me.hehhe...

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
flips_mom said:
I dont want to....god knows if they helped to kill their dad what they can do......aresssts are not doen I can tell you that fer sure.......insider info.......i just thought you guys would like the latest......his service is today at Arlington.....I was going to go..but sort of like hmmmm scared to...if that makes sense.....the kids knew what was going on......they talk to people here in Calyton...that hello..tlak to me.hehhe...
Is it just me because in the span of two posts you completely lost all ability to spell or make sense. :coffee:

flips_mom

hmm....um we all know I had major surgery on my shoulder..it is cold here today...and well I am so sorry.....if my typing upset you in anyway.......all I did was try and let you guys know what is going on......after alll Paul is being buried that way at 2 today...just trying to help keep people up to date............jeez

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
flips_mom said:
hmm....um we all know I had major surgery on my shoulder..it is cold here today...and well I am so sorry.....if my typing upset you in anyway.......all I did was try and let you guys know what is going on......after alll Paul is being buried that way at 2 today...just trying to help keep people up to date............jeez
How was I to know you had MAJOR SURGERY? Do you think I actually read all that blahblahblah on your site. Sorry I did not. I feel for that man who lost his life because his whore wife wanted to suck off his paycheck while she rode all of her step kids friends. Interesting question are his lovingly duped children at his services today? May they all rot.

flips_mom

Tigerlily said:
How was I to know you had MAJOR SURGERY? Do you think I actually read all that blahblahblah on your site. Sorry I did not. I feel for that man who lost his life because his whore wife wanted to suck off his paycheck while she rode all of her step kids friends. Interesting question are his lovingly duped children at his services today? May they all rot.

Tiger..agreeed.......I wondered if they were there as well..one of the reasons I did not go.....there are some out there still feeling very sorry for the poor kids...they lived in the same house and they are the ones that made sure to tell the step mom thier daddy was going to divorce her.....I hear you loud and clear and cant agree more..................

T

tikipirate

flips_mom is here because of our thread about the Paul Berkley murder. She joined us to keep us informed, so let's not bust her chops.

She may not win any spelling bees, but she almost single-handedly provided the prosecutor with enough evidence to charge Monique Berkley with murder and put the death penalty on the table. And her blog still provides a rallying point for those interested in the case, either through a desire for justice or morbid curiosity.

flips_mom

Thank you TikiPirate,.....sorry about the pselling sometimes guys..I get excited.....will try and keep things up to date..I am sure I will be and may have to be at the trial.....thank you.....