Moon Bounce Rentals

goldielocks7

Hello.
I am trying to plan a party in August and was thinking of getting a moon bounce for it. Is there any reasonable prices around in the Mechs,Md area that I could call? Thanks hope everyone is having a good week so far.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Not in Mech. but in Lexington Park.. "One Big Party|".. I know they rent out Moon Bounces. I dont know the number...

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
goldielocks7 said:
Hello.
I am trying to plan a party in August and was thinking of getting a moon bounce for it. Is there any reasonable prices around in the Mechs,Md area that I could call? Thanks hope everyone is having a good week so far.
For the amount of money some of these places charges, you can go out and purchase one yourself.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
goldielocks7 said:
Hello.
I think it was FASTCARSSPEED that turned me onto the internet rental site.. They charge about $175 for a large moon bounce and they deliver, set it up, and come by the next day tear it down and take it away..

I can't remember the URL for the company, but I paid $150 a day for a SMALL moonbounce form PAX MWR and I had to pick it up (you need a pick up truck) set it up, clean it, and return it..

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
danceintherain said:
Kimflatabales.com 20844 sandstone street lexington park, md 20653 240-298-6400
:yeahthat: She does a great job! Comes sets everything up, and comes back and cleans up.

ShyGirl

goldielocks7 said:
Hello.

Don't they have some at the rental place where the old Harley Davidson shop used to be on Baptist Church Road?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
ShyGirl said:
Don't they have some at the rental place where the old Harley Davidson shop used to be on Baptist Church Road?
Grand Rental Station...at the corner of Baptist Church Rd and Rt 5. The three ginormous moonbounces and slides should be a prime indicator of their location. OBTW, that would be in Mechanicsville.:doh: