Mooovin' on up

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Afriend of mine had the military movers come in and they packed an ashtray with a lit cigarette in it. Half their stuff burned up
Jeez. :lol: I've heard horror stories, but (so far) our movers are really great. When in doubt, they ask us questions and always give us a heads up if something can't be packed in its current condition (i.e. I accidentally left water in the Keurig :lol:).

TurboK9

Jeez. :lol: I've heard horror stories, but (so far) our movers are really great. When in doubt, they ask us questions and always give us a heads up if something can't be packed in its current condition (i.e. I accidentally left water in the Keurig :lol:).

When I was in FRG was assigned to 285th MP Customs. We had a married couple that shipped cocaine back tot he US in their household goods, complete with pics of them partying and snortin'. Had to go back to CONUS to testify. :yay:

That was a trip, literally and figuratively... :lmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
When I was in FRG was assigned to 285th MP Customs. We had a married couple that shipped cocaine back tot he US in their household goods, complete with pics of them partying and snortin'. Had to go back to CONUS to testify. :yay:

Dummies. :lol: They told me about a lady who insisted (I assume she was a bia :lol:) that they pack up her candles, which goes against their policy. Well, they melted, leaked out of the box and ruined her couch. His response was "Guess she won't ask anybody to move her candles again". :lmao:

TurboK9

Dummies. :lol: They told me about a lady who insisted (I assume she was a bia :lol:) that they pack up her candles, which goes against their policy. Well, they melted, leaked out of the box and ruined her couch. His response was "Guess she won't ask anybody to move her candles again". :lmao:

:lmao:

People always thought they could get away with shipping contraband if we 'pre-cleared' then. They's try shipping wnie, which usually wound up soaked into their stuff....

Then some, drugs...

they'd find out about drug dogs when their sh*t hit CONUS, :roflmao:

People actually believe you can use coffee, detergent, etc to 'mask' the scent... Um, no. :roflmao:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
:lmao:

People always thought they could get away with shipping contraband if we 'pre-cleared' then. They's try shipping wnie, which usually wound up soaked into their stuff....

Then some, drugs...

they'd find out about drug dogs when their sh*t hit CONUS, :roflmao:

People actually believe you can use coffee, detergent, etc to 'mask' the scent... Um, no. :roflmao:
A man got pulled over in my town a few months or so ago. Drug dogs found bricks of marijuana hidden in dog food bags in the trunk. :lmao:

Nanny Pam

Oh my...:jet: I was just thinking about the "toy box." Better bring those toys in your car. :lol: