More “junk in your trunk”

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://bc.ctvnews.ca/push-up-jeans-promise-to-give-you-more-junk-in-your-trunk-1.1707483

If you’ve ever wished you had Shakira’s bootylicious body, or Beyonce’s killer curves, a Vancouver clothing store may be able to help.

Ivido Jeans is a small retailer on West Broadway that sells a specialty line of denim for women who want a little more “junk in their trunk.”

"In South America we really celebrate our bum. It's not about being skinny. It's just to wear the right thing for your body and feel like a woman," said Gonzalez.

The jean designs use shading, special fabrics, stitching and pocket placement to give the booty a boost. All of the clothing is made in Gonzalez’s home country of Colombia.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 292

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Makes twerking more cool.

Twerking? OK so I had to look it up :faint:. In my day it was called "Change", done penny, nickel, dime, quarter(left,right,back,forward) penny, nickel, dime, quarter. Finale ...Quarter, quarter , quarter.

:coffee:

Last edited:

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Just an FYI. The above mentioned 'Change' was a practice exercise used by some of the male dancers at The Hanger Club back in the day. Thought of it every time I saw that bells KMart commercial at Christmas. :)

:coffee: