More Boomers heading this way!!!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Wow...some major mess coming straight down the center of the river it appears ...I'm looking at the radar loop playing on Intellicast. Should be here at SGI within the hour

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
No Chit!!

Channel 4 on my DirecTV local stations, is issuing a severe WX warning for our area!

We've got 2 cells heading our way - one about an hour or so northwest of our area, and another one 2-3 hours north and behind that one. Heading southeast.

Uh! They are mentioning the term "Tornado" in their forecast!

Let's be real careful on the way home folks!!

Severa

Common sense ain't common
oh PRETTY :yahoo:
Jas was sooo ticked that he slept through this morning's storms, now he's at work, this should make things interesting there...

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Channel 4 is talking about 60 to 80mph winds possible for our area.

The 2nd storm line is just passing Damasacus(sp?) - north of us - and that one looks really serious; just west of Baltimore.

Keep your eyes and ears open - please?!?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
This is the 1st time that I have seen a TV station dedicate an entire hour to weather forecasting for our area.

They have not interrupted the broadcast for at least an hour. No commercials - nada!

They are concerned! BE REAL AWARE and CAREFUL for the next 3 or 4 hours!

This is the 1st time that I have seen a TV station dedicate an entire hour to weather forecasting for our area.

They have not interrupted the broadcast for at least an hour. No commercials - nada!

They are concerned! BE REAL AWARE and CAREFUL for the next 3 or 4 hours!
Radar looks to be quite boring. I'm sure they are all just spun up because they missed being able to get spun up over this morning's washout of Northern Maryland.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Radar looks to be quite boring. I'm sure they are all just spun up because they missed being able to get spun up over this morning's washout of Northern Maryland.

It's been since 4:55pm that I have tuned into Chan 4, and they have still not gone to a commercial - away from the WX forecast.

When is the last time you saw a local station do that?

Raining here in California now......

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It's been since 4:55pm that I have tuned into Chan 4, and they have still not gone to a commercial - away from the WX forecast.

When is the last time you saw a local station do that?

Raining here in California now......

Snowstorm(s) Winter, 2010. :coffee:

ginwoman

We've been watching TV constantly for over an hour. The local radio stations are SO WORTHLESS when it comes to advisories and such.

G

Gemmi

Just checked the rain gauge and we had 3 and 2/10 inches of rain here since yesterday.

G

Gemmi

Funny, my gauge must be off, it says 3 and 1/5.

:killingme OK..OK. But some people don't know how to convert that. I have to think about that when I post. WHAT?? A rain gauge doesn't have any fifths, just tenths. :pete: