More changes

D

dems4me

crabcake said:
:lol: I vote we add that fella to the smiley list! :yay::yay: I can see him being used as much as :banghead: and :cussing:

Does anyone want to request that be a

:dems4me: smilie :shrug:

:lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
elaine said:
Really? Could've fooled me. Wenchy is always in there demanding to know who everyone is and telling them to leave if they don't want to tell her.
She can demand all she wants - she doesn't have the power to kick anyone out of chat. She does, however, have the power to make it so unpleasant that no one wants to go in there anymore, which is why I'd just as soon shut it down.

Some day (soon! :jet:) the VB people will have a chat version that is compatible with the forums so you can't log on with just any random screen name - you'll be logged on with your forum name and, therefore, identifiable. This makes more sense to me because of all the people that need to grow up and quit acting so stupid.

HORUS

Better than YOU.
Thank you o mighty forum God for leading me from the dark valley of Bad Karma and onto the path of righteousness and all that is good :angel:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
dems4me said:
Does anyone want to request that be a

:dems4me: smilie :shrug:

no, we'll wait post-election to name yours, when there's a Bush smilie kicking a defeated Kerry smiley in the tookus* (sp?). :lol:

*See, I'm trying! :biggrin:

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
.... This makes more sense to me because of all the people that need to grow up and quit acting so stupid.

Is this a new kinder and gentler version of Vria :shrug:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
HORUS said:
Thank you o mighty forum God for leading me from the dark valley of Bad Karma and onto the path of righteousness and all that is good :angel:
This is off topic. Please start your own thread.

D

dems4me

Pete said:
This post deleted in accordance with the Moron Protection Act (MPA) of 2004.

Thanks for obeying the new Act now if only more moron's would comply and have their posts deleted too. :clap:

:huggy:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dems4me

sleuth said:
is this anything like the "more sensitive war on terror" ? :confused:
Can you get a copy of this from Pete

Moron Protection Act (MPA) of 2004.