More changes

Pete

Repete
BTW Dems, don't think this little change in the forums is the same as winning the Immunity Challenge on "Survivor Tardo Bongo". I have recieved written confirmation that trading barbs is not off limits so you are not totally free to run about scattering goober dust and humming show tunes.

K

Kain99

Kizzy said:
Oops, you cannot see that thread. So I guess it wasn't. Never mind, nothing to see here. :razz:
Now that I'm not poor white trash anymore, I'm getting my premo fix! :banana:

D

dems4me

Pete said:
BTW Dems, don't think this little change in the forums is the same as winning the Immunity Challenge on "Survivor Tardo Bongo". I have recieved written confirmation that trading barbs is not off limits so you are not totally free to run about scattering goober dust and humming show tunes.

:sprinkle: :sprinke:

:shake: :shake:

:eek:hhell:

:throwingthecanatyou:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
elaine said:
Guess I'll spend most of my time in the private forums then. I know sometimes I go a little too far, but often it's just a case of someone doesn't appreciate my sense of humor or sarcasm (or someone else's) and feels they are being attacked or something.

I do appreciate what you're doing, vrai. However, I think it's going to be a case of people tattling for little or no reason.
YOU sarcastic?? Say it ain't so!!!!

BuddyLee

Football addict
vraiblonde said:
Some day (soon! :jet:) the VB people will have a chat version that is compatible with the forums so you can't log on with just any random screen name - you'll be logged on with your forum name and, therefore, identifiable. This makes more sense to me because of all the people that need to grow up and quit acting so stupid.
Praise the lord!:yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pete said:
All this sexual tension in here is making me a little warm. :fanningself: