More changes

BuddyLee

Football addict
Bogart said:
I think you miscounted - how on earth did you arrive at two?
This decision was made yesterday, during the day from hell, when someone *ahem* decided it would be funny to register a derogatory user name targeting another member. Wave bye bye to him! :howdy:

Then someone else *ahem* thought it would be cool to post someone else's personal information on here. Granted, it WAS on the internet for the whole wide world to see, BUT that doesn't mean it should be perpetuated on here where the community is a little closer.
This is where I got two idiots instead of one.

Vrai, I'm just trying to piece this together. It's obvious that we shoudn't do what they did and I don't think many would in the first place. But the terms 'nice' and 'gentle' when used on these forums may frighten some. :lol: Is this going to be loosely used or a strict communistesqe type of format?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BuddyLee said:
Is this going to be loosely used or a strict communistesqe type of format?
I don't think you will have anything to worry about, unless you undergo a personality change or start smoking crack or something.

Bogart

BuddyLee said:
This is where I got two idiots instead of one.

Vrai, I'm just trying to piece this together. It's obvious that we shoudn't do what they did and I don't think many would in the first place. But the terms 'nice' and 'gentle' when used on these forums may frighten some. :lol: Is this going to be loosely used or a strict communistesqe type of format?
Those two were just the straw that broke the camel's back. There was a growing pattern of abuse by many.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Bogart said:
Those two were just the straw that broke the camel's back. There was a growing pattern of abuse by many.
I think everyone noticed this. Ever since I've been here it has existed. I suppose the 'two straws' prompted the crack down.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
BuddyLee said:
I think everyone noticed this. Ever since I've been here it has existed. I suppose the 'two straws' prompted the crack down.
It is simply exhilarating to see when the lightbulb goes on your head, BL!:roflmao:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
BuddyLee said:
:lol: I was wondering if I should change that last sentence.
No prob, Buddy, you just cracked me up with that one. Dems is probably jealous she didn't think of it.:killingme

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
All this sexual tension in here is making me a little warm. :fanningself:

I think I've already been barbed by Pete... I'll pass. :lol:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
vraiblonde said:
We're going to a "kinder, gentler" version of online discourse. All these weird people taking out their aggressions under a pseudonym are starting to wear thin.

From now on, anyone who registers a member name specifically designed to belittle someone else will sit in time out.

Anyone who starts a thread specifically to fight with someone else will sit in time out.

Anyone who can't express themselves without using a bunch of profanity will sit in time out.

If you are a paid member and you get sat out, you do NOT get your money back. Since you are a paid member, you have a perfectly good private forum to vent your spleen, and that's where those types of threads should go. This should be good motivation for you to behave yourself in public.

PS, the Private forum is still somewhat of a free-for-all. The above rules do not apply in there unless you really get carried away.

Thank you and have a snap happy forum day. :howdy:
Okay. :eyebrow:

R

residentofcre

Gotcha... oh and by the way... I love the new format on the Elections 2006 page.... very cool