Votes: 9 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Oh...

No. But I would happily flick my butt onto the grounds of the Governor's mansion so MOM can enjoy it.

...I'm sorry. I should have noted;

You are a smoker. You are officially and addict and therefore a ward of the state and, therefore, you have no rights, therefore no say what we do with the money you spend on your addictions.

Light? :love:

MMDad

Lem Putt
As a fellow ex-smoker, I have to agree with Larry. Tax the hell out of cigarettes and leave my sins alone.

pink princess

You people that think that is so funny and wonderful that they are making cigs more exspensive you need go somewhere. I think it is rediculous. You know darn right well if the president or other higher ups smoked, etc it would not happened. And as far as you ex smoker's you are the worst ones to complain. You have not right. As same as not going to be able to smoke in places in St Marys after Feb. If you dont like it dont go there. Smokers should have some say so just like non smokers. You think they are going to stop people from drinking in the bars just because some idiot wants to go to the bar and drink a pepsi while playing pool. There are alot of examples that could be as dumb as cigs prices going up and you are not going to be able to smoke anywhere real soon.

Sorry just my two cents. I usually dont reply to anything on here that is childish but It totally pisses me off.

You people that think that is so funny and wonderful that they are making cigs more exspensive you need go somewhere. I think it is rediculous. You know darn right well if the president or other higher ups smoked, etc it would not happened. And as far as you ex smoker's you are the worst ones to complain. You have not right. As same as not going to be able to smoke in places in St Marys after Feb. If you dont like it dont go there. Smokers should have some say so just like non smokers. You think they are going to stop people from drinking in the bars just because some idiot wants to go to the bar and drink a pepsi while playing pool. There are alot of examples that could be as dumb as cigs prices going up and you are not going to be able to smoke anywhere real soon.

Sorry just my two cents. I usually dont reply to anything on here that is childish but It totally pisses me off.

President Bush doesn't control Maryland taxes :shrug:

I think some of our Maryland senators use to smoke - but these taxes came from the governor elected by liberal asses in Baltimore/Annapolis...

BTW - I am an ex-smoker and still love the smell of one burning!!! But could care less for the smell of the smoke on someone :barf: - but I was like that when I did smoke! :lol: I did not like the smell on my own clothes - now that is goofy!

MMDad

Lem Putt

Do you make sense when you aren't all hopped up on cigarettes? Your nicotine addiction must really be muddling your thinking because this post made no sense.

Nicotine is a powerful drug. You need help to quit. Check yourself into a rehab before it is too late.

ImnoMensa

I would gladly pay a nickel to get my wife's butt returned to what it looked like 44 years ago when I married her, however I wouldn't pay a plugged nickel for a returned cigarette butt.

IMO raising the cigarette tax was theft. I don't smoke so it doesn't hurt me, but the Maryland State Legislature just stole a lot of money from one class of citizens which is discriminate taxing and Unconstitutional IMO. If it isn't it should be. Suppose they raised the tax on brassiere's to a buck each time a woman bought one.

Hey!! that's not a bad idea. A lot of women would stop using them.