More Desks?

herb749

He's having a very hard time reading. Fireside chats on the radio might suit him better. I'm sure his handlers might like him to be heard, not seen . :yahoo:

TPD

the poor dad
This administration and the MSM is doing everything in their power to keep us all scared. Some airlines are reporting being back to 90%. Texas reporting Covid cases decreasing after lifting mask mandates. So govt and media have to play whack-a-mole and try to get us all back into our shells by screaming doom and gloom. Easter is coming and they don’t want us congregating and talking with our friends family and neighbors lest we realize what bs this all is. Still amazes me that after getting vaccinated they are still telling you to wear a mask and distance. Explain to me again the advantage of getting shot. Oh yeah to give me the right to do what the government tells me I can do because I have a “passport”.

Louise

He's having a very hard time reading. Fireside chats on the radio might suit him better. I'm sure his handlers might like him to be heard, not seen . :yahoo:

Are you referring to FDR? He hid his health, too. Good reference. Social media then, and now.

FDR was another power monger, and then Eleanor took over.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
and Biden is sending out Tweets begging them to mask back up
I think it's just a big ploy by the dems so that criminals aren't as easily identified. The democrats love havoc. It covers for them so they can do their dirty work. That, and keeping us in fear so that we follow their commands and give up our freedoms without question.

TPD

the poor dad
I have heard that in the last free money bill passed by congress was language stating that states would not get federal money if they didn't keep restrictions/mask mandates in place till at least August. Haven't been able to confirm though - no time to read through all that garbage.