More facts of the day..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
If you move 3 barrels in a sand ring..all 3 will have a huge black widow under them...if you kill them with a stick remember after you kill the first one not to pick up the wrong end of the stick..or it will scare the shiat out of you when you feel web and you will drop it..then said unkilled black widow will fall to the ground then you have to kill it with your boot..another fact...the BW you kill with your boot will have hundreds of babies...it will take about 1/2 quart of fly spray soaked into your boots and pants legs before you feel ok to finsh your work...all in all I moved about 60 boards and killed 3 adult BW (should have brought one in the house to tangle with the pet BW but I was too busy) and probably 500 babies..I am tired..

covekat

Thats just gross... My husband found a BW under some rubber mats... squished it and a zillion babies came out... sent me running for cover.. I hate hate hate spiders.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
covekat said:
Thats just gross... My husband found a BW under some rubber mats... squished it and a zillion babies came out... sent me running for cover.. I hate hate hate spiders.

Thats what happened so I ran to the barn with the fly spray..my other option was to take my boots off and strip naked in the ring (on a main road). I opted for the fly spray..I did not think I could run so fast.. :jameo:

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
Thats what happened so I ran to the barn with the fly spray..my other option was to take my boots off and strip naked in the ring (on a main road). I opted for the fly spray..I did not think I could run so fast.. :jameo:
:lmao: can see you now running for the barn ripping off your clothes..loper wheres the damn camera when ya need it! :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
I am so glad the farrier was late! :lalala:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
Did you ride yet? I heard I was easily replaced. :lmao:

No I fed him at 3 so I will ride him around 6:30 or 7 when my daughter gets home I did not know she was coming right home today..I really want you to see him go though...even though he has had only one ride and its been over a year...I want you to see him go..

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Maybe I can come watch you ride him next week. You going to ride Sadie in the show for me. I saw your jumping picture? Remember those days? Wasn't it fun? :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
Maybe I can come watch you ride him next week. You going to ride Sadie in the show for me. I saw your jumping picture? Remember those days? Wasn't it fun? :huggy:

:yikes: not me...I think I will show again soon..but not english I will show at your shows though..I will be in a western saddle posting...lol..

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
:yikes: not me...I think I will show again soon..but not english I will show at your shows though..I will be in a western saddle posting...lol..
That would be funny! I have got some clothes you can borrow!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:

You know Sadie..I have won pleasure classes in a western saddle..hard hat..posting... hawaiian print shirt..tail bag on...I won two classes of 8 entrys like this at Bobbys...anyone see it??

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:

Actually I have about 3 jackets (good ones from my ebay years not cheapies) never worn...probably 3 or 4 good shirts...2 pair of boots...and a couple good pair of breeches...cotton full seat ones..I do get good stuff when I get it..and I have a Pessoa in the trailer but you wont see that either.. :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
Actually I have about 3 jackets (good ones from my ebay years not cheapies) never worn...probably 3 or 4 good shirts...2 pair of boots...and a couple good pair of breeches...cotton full seat ones..I do get good stuff when I get it..and I have a Pessoa in the trailer but you wont see that either.. :lmao:
bock, bock.....bickock

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
If you look the part they expect you to play the part..if you just wing it they cut you some slack.. :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
If you look the part they expect you to play the part..if you just wing it they cut you some slack.. :lmao:
If you go in lead line I know you will place. This judge is tough~