More hate from the Stalinists

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
He has squandered my love and now it's just...not hate, but disgust and annoyance.

I sometimes wonder if that wasn't the real reason they sent Eric Bolling down the road.

Perhaps an off camera, full swing, backhand to Bob Beckels or Juan Williams that didn't make the papers. :lmao:

Hijinx

On The Five yesterday Juan Williams was scoffing at the idea that the First Lady is bullied. I wanted to smack his face for him.

I have told you over and over that Juan Williams was a POS, but once you defended him. Now you have seen the light.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have told you over and over that Juan Williams was a POS, but once you defended him. Now you have seen the light.

I think he's dug in and gotten more radical since Trump. Gutfeld made the excellent point yesterday that if people are going to call a black person "token" and "minstrel" whenever they mix with white people, the sky's the limit and even Juan - the only black regular on The Five - could be marginalized. Juan got on his high horse and feigned outrage that Greg would call him a "token" - which is not what Greg did - and got all pissy about his journalistic whatever and blah blah blah.

He defaults to race, which is uber boring and anti-intellectual.

When I was growing up we were taught not to see race. That skin color was of no more importance than hair or eye color, and we were all equally capable and deserving of respect. Then Barack Obama came along, and now EVERYTHING is racial. We ONLY see race, and are supposed to react to people based on that.

Well, I'm too old to change, so they can take their racist bull#### and shove it.

Hijinx

I think he's dug in and gotten more radical since Trump. Gutfeld made the excellent point yesterday that if people are going to call a black person "token" and "minstrel" whenever they mix with white people, the sky's the limit and even Juan - the only black regular on The Five - could be marginalized. Juan got on his high horse and feigned outrage that Greg would call him a "token" - which is not what Greg did - and got all pissy about his journalistic whatever and blah blah blah.

He defaults to race, which is uber boring and anti-intellectual.

When I was growing up we were taught not to see race. That skin color was of no more importance than hair or eye color, and we were all equally capable and deserving of respect. Then Barack Obama came along, and now EVERYTHING is racial. We ONLY see race, and are supposed to react to people based on that.

Well, I'm too old to change, so they can take their racist bull#### and shove it.

Like it or not, It's there. Race isn't going away any time soon and in fact is getting more ridiculous every day with Hillary accusing white women of being slaves to their Republican husbands, and saying they aren't brave or smart enough to make their own decisions and vote for her crooked ass.
One thing is sure Hillary won't be getting the intelligent white woman vote any time soon.

Race got Juan where he is. He certainly is no brilliant commentator, and he uses it like a rapier.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
One thing is sure Hillary won't be getting the intelligent white woman vote any time soon.

Hillary thinks all women are her and Huma - standing by their #### head man no matter what horrible thing he does. She has no concept of real Americans, and certainly not real women.