More of "Just ferals being feral"

stgislander

PREMO Member
For your consideration ...

Well he is representing the US Government in that school as a recruiter. I am sure a humongous liability red flag was waving ferociously in his head telling him to slow his White roll as he was getting closer to the situation. Plus, I'm betting there is a memo somewhere telling recruiters to avoid any conflicts while on school property. Since many schools don't want any recruiters to begin with.

Can you image the MSM spinning and twisting of the narrative had he gone into actual Marine mode and clocked that kid ending the beat down of that teacher? The story would have been solely of a White man beating a "teenage" black boy.
Must be one of those newfangled Marines.

herb749

For your consideration ...

Well he is representing the US Government in that school as a recruiter. I am sure a humongous liability red flag was waving ferociously in his head telling him to slow his White roll as he was getting closer to the situation. Plus, I'm betting there is a memo somewhere telling recruiters to avoid any conflicts while on school property. Since many schools don't want any recruiters to begin with.

Can you image the MSM spinning and twisting of the narrative had he gone into actual Marine mode and clocked that kid ending the beat down of that teacher? The story would have been solely of a White man beating a "teenage" black boy.

Yep, the story would ignore the teacher taking a beating and be the white Marine hit a black school boh.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
"

The Video Is Terrifying​

I said the same thing! He could have killed her.

"Flagler County Sheriff Rick Staly notes that it "could have been a homicide" had Naydrich succumbed to her injuries inflicted by her student during the February 21 beating. In the video, Depa can be seen knocking her to the ground and then kicking and punching her at least 15 times in the back and head. "

Boy Who Allegedly Beat Female Teaching Aide Over Nintendo Faces Up to 30 Years in Prison

stgislander

PREMO Member
It's kinda like a hockey match and the men are the referees. Let the women fight a little then step in and break it up.