more random stuff...

GregV814

at the PF in PF, a bank of televisions broadcast a number of shows for those interested .... news, sports etc.

1) Recently, I read people's posts about this guy Don Lemon (and Poppy)...never paid much attention.... so, is he/she a transgender person?

2) They are doing or did a show about Michelle OBama and her plight to raise the standing of GOC's, because white people hate them obviously...

3) So, if Michelle OBama is being trained and manicured to be a Presidential Candidate in '24, would Fat Larry or Don be her running mate?

herb749

at the PF in PF, a bank of televisions broadcast a number of shows for those interested .... news, sports etc.

1) Recently, I read people's posts about this guy Don Lemon (and Poppy)...never paid much attention.... so, is he/she a transgender person?

2) They are doing or did a show about Michelle OBama and her plight to raise the standing of GOC's, because white people hate them obviously...

3) So, if Michelle OBama is being trained and manicured to be a Presidential Candidate in '24, would Fat Larry or Don be her running mate?

I saw a poll of possible republican president candidates. Hogan wasn't listed.