More social justice warrior BS

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Is Taney the CG ship that is docked in the harbor across from Scarlet Seed?
Pier 4 I believe...yeah, its right there in middle of the Inner Harbor.

Her amazing history aside, she was my grandpappy's last ship command before being promoted to flag rank.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I couldn’t read the story because of the paywall but what are they planning to name it?

The Freddie gray? Or the Nancy Pelosi?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I couldn’t read the story because of the paywall
If you're using FireFox, press F9 or click on the icon in the URL bar to enable reader view.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Sitting here playing Tetris while watching the Afghanistan fiasco. Intermittently switching to CNN to watch them talk about Covid for hours on end while ignoring there buddy Biden.
Watching a deck building show, going to go for a ride, basically ignoring the rest of the world at the moment.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Watching a deck building show, going to go for a ride, basically ignoring the rest of the world at the moment.
Guess I’m a glutton for punishment. one would think I get enough of this crap all week at work.

black dog

Free America
Pier 4 I believe...yeah, its right there in middle of the Inner Harbor.

Her amazing history aside, she was my grandpappy's last ship command before being promoted to flag rank.

Thats awesome...
Long ago I helped rip out old elevators of the old Scarlet Seed warehouse across Jones Falls from pier 5 and the a few new ones in the first condo building attached to it.
A few of us would talk to the folks on The Chesapeake and The Taney during lunch when the Jones Falls wasn't stinking...

stgislander

PREMO Member
*******s. The ship was named after Roger B. Taney because he was Secretary of the Treasury under Andrew Jackson, not because he was US Supreme Court Chief Justice.

Every Coastie knows that.

limblips

PREMO Member
Renaming a ship is said to be bad juju. I hope the wokesters suffer from crotch crabs and a pox upon their crops.

black dog

Free America
No it’s an iPad.

Sitting here playing Tetris while watching the Afghanistan fiasco. Intermittently switching to CNN to watch them talk about Covid for hours on end while ignoring there buddy Biden.

In my best nasal Mr Peabody voice

Its an iPad,,,,, bitches..... Naner Naner...