More winning!

transporter

you think people losing their jobs is good?

WTF is wrong with you??

Are you also happy about the 7000 Ford employees worldwide who are getting Riffed?? (I noticed that news was never posted on here.)

BOP

WTF is wrong with you??

Are you also happy about the 7000 Ford employees worldwide who are getting Riffed?? (I noticed that news was never posted on here.)
Not to worry...there are plenty of jobs in the economy. Anyone who doesn't have a job, but is capable of working isn't trying to find work.

For instance: there are plenty of jobs in "coding," which is code for censoring conservatives on social media. You should be happy about that.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Not to worry...there are plenty of jobs in the economy. Anyone who doesn't have a job, but is capable of working isn't trying to find work.

For instance: there are plenty of jobs in "coding," which is code for censoring conservatives on social media. You should be happy about that.

You out did yourself, sha. Awesome post, and, sadly true. I am surprised Dems still have legs to stand on. It seems they are having some health issues; ie Nadler and Pelosi. Speaking of health care issues. God bless US, everyone.

Reactions: BOP

limblips

PREMO Member

WTF is wrong with you??

It isn't good for the employees but any loss to CNN is a great deal! And why didn't you take the opportunity to grandstand the 7K Ford employees being cut? I can't find your post about GM announcing 14K in manning cuts back in November either..….

Last edited: