Morning After pill

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
Does anyone have any insight? can you have sex right after taking it? pain? personal stories?

Cowgirl

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to have sex. They say it may cause spotting and cramping.

Beta84

They're out to get us
a chick i was with got mega pissy/psycho after taking that stuff and i had to throw her out. i don't think any guy will wanna be around you for a day or two.

GypsyQueen

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL!
I don't see why you wouldn't be able to have sex. They say it may cause spotting and cramping.

Thank you..

LOL One month being straight again and look what you do :lol:

Time to go back to chicks :lol:

nah, i was just wondering anyways.

ive already google it....i was just wondering if anyone had any advice or stories....it is a forum...thats-what-we-do-here. :buddies:

a chick i was with got mega pissy/psycho after taking that stuff and i had to throw her out. i don't think any guy will wanna be around you for a day or two.

Awsome.

If you dated older gentlemen that have had vasectomies you wouldn't have to worry about this :really:

:lol: this is true.

thats what i did :yahoo: works great :yay:

:lol: lucky...

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
Conversation with OBGYN after last child born:
Doc: "Mrs. A, we need to talk about Birth control. Do you want to go back on the Pill?"
Me: "I'm not going to do birth control anymore."
Look of shock then concern on doc's face.
Doc: "What are you going to do then?"
Me: "Mr. A will be making an appointment for his vasectomy as soon as I tell him he is."

Freedom!

ive already google it....i was just wondering if anyone had any advice or stories....it is a forum...thats-what-we-do-here. :buddies:
Yeah, but by the time you may actually get any real advice it would be at least the morning after the morning after making it a moot point.