Moss to the Vikes?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I've seen Randy Moss live when he was a Vike, at DC, end of season some time ago, Sean Taylor's first or second season, Culpepper at the controls, Minny needing to win to make the playoffs. Us, playing for nothing.

It was stunning to note how much of a stud, how big he was and how fast he was and his athleticism, on play after play. He truly stood out.

And then, play after play, Moss made him look like just another player on the field.

I can understand Moss's attitude over the years of constantly being annoyed that he doesn't get the ball enough. Every passing play, he was open. On deep routes, I just held my breathe and hoped Dante missed him, which he did numerous times. If you saw him against Revis earlier this season, he's still dominant.

I can promise you St. Brett will be all too happy to just bombs away.

T

toppick08

Like the rest of them, if he got paid..he'd stay put, just like Brady did.

R

retiredweaxman

For a truly selfish reason, I want Moss to stay in NE...I stashed S Rice on my fantasy bench a few weeks ago patiently awaiting his return. Will Minny actually use 2 deep threats? Is Minny trying for Moss because Rice might not come back as expected?

Besides, as a JETS fan, I want Favre to fail...

Wildcat97

This seems to be the new business model of the NFL. Let a star player go and see if the grass really is greener somewhere else and when it's time to come home, we will welcome you with open arms...ahem....checkbooks!

Almost seems like the story of the Prodigal son!

Should be interesting to see if all that ego can fit in the Vikings' locker room. Like TO said, "Grab your popcorn!"

I got mine!! :buddies::popcorn::buddies:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Smart move by the Pats. Not short term but long term.

Next year they have two 1st rounders, two 2nd rounders, two 3rd rounders and two 4th rounders. That's just the early rounds.

Pats before Moss, three Super Bowl wins.

Pats after Moss, one Super Bowl appearance and a loss.

Smart move by the Pats. Not short term but long term.

Next year they have two 1st rounders, two 2nd rounders, two 3rd rounders and two 4th rounders. That's just the early rounds.

Pats before Moss, three Super Bowl wins.

Pats after Moss, one Super Bowl appearance and a loss.

Did the trade actually happen?

Does anybody know Favre's ring size? I'm sure the NFL has it on file somewhere. :lol:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
For a truly selfish reason, I want Moss to stay in NE...I stashed S Rice on my fantasy bench a few weeks ago patiently awaiting his return. Will Minny actually use 2 deep threats? Is Minny trying for Moss because Rice might not come back as expected?

Besides, as a JETS fan, I want Favre to fail...

:killingme

I got Moss on my fantasy. I think he'll do better in Minn (as far as fantasy points cause thats all that matters) And the Vikes already had their bye week so I'm good there too. :yahoo:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
:killingme

I got Moss on my fantasy. I think he'll do better in Minn (as far as fantasy points cause thats all that matters) And the Vikes already had their bye week so I'm good there too. :yahoo:

One thing is for damn sure, as long as he can still run during the course of a game, #4 will be more than happy to heave it out there and let him go get it.

:buddies:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Haynesworth likely out against the packers, his brother was killed in a motorcyle accident last night.