Most dangerous places in Murlin eh????

GregV814

OR

anywhere between an "on air" television reporter and a Democrat
any bank in PG or Anne Arundel County (what do they call it,... flogging, bogging....)
any Ulta with a car left idling with temp DC tags in the curb/firelane
any town in PG County with a "Heights" in its name...

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB

OR

anywhere between an "on air" television reporter and a Democrat
any bank in PG or Anne Arundel County (what do they call it,... flogging, bogging....)
any Ulta with a car left idling with temp DC tags in the curb/firelane
any town in PG County with a "Heights" in its name...
That list is mostly crap except for a couple places.

Take Ocean City for example. There are 300,000 people there on a summer weekend and some commit crimes. When the per capita rate (per 100,000) the number it's calculated from is the 7000 year round residents.

What's Calvert's this year with the 3 or 4 murders we've had so far (which is a massive increase from the typical 1 if there even is one in a year)?

stgislander

PREMO Member
Cumberland is primarily property crime with a large number of assaults. Usually drug related in the known bad areas of town.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Linked from that page:

dangerous.jpg

National Parks is on there because people like to pet the fuzzy cows and take selfies on canyon ledges.

California because they drive like sh*t.

Ocean County because of Mother Nature.

The other three because of the local talent.

BOP

That list is mostly crap except for a couple places.

Take Ocean City for example. There are 300,000 people there on a summer weekend and some commit crimes. When the per capita rate (per 100,000) the number it's calculated from is the 7000 year round residents.

What's Calvert's this year with the 3 or 4 murders we've had so far (which is a massive increase from the typical 1 if there even is one in a year)?
But aren't the po-po out shooting random "teens," tryin' to keep the population and the crime rate, as well as the Commun-i-tay down?

Teen means black.jpg

PeoplesElbow

I don't recall my 5th grade school, Meadow Heights Elementary school in San Mateo, CA being ghetto, but it could be now. :sshrug:
I was thinking town/city name. Cleveland Heights is the one that snaps into my brain immediately. Kinda like what Chris Rock says about Martin Luther King Blvd, you know there some violence going down on MLK.

Reactions: BOP

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I was thinking town/city name. Cleveland Heights is the one that snaps into my brain immediately. Kinda like what Chris Rock says about Martin Luther King Blvd, you know there some violence going down on MLK.
Washington Heights in NYC?