• assclown

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • fartknocker

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Larry Gude

Strung Out
One of my favs is...

This is usually used behind a fellow motorist who makes that last second adjustment, stops in the intersection sans blinker, light turns yellow and our citizen starts to turn left then seems to suddenly remember where they are and where they are going and goes straight anyway. Gotta wait for the next light.

I say, at the end of this little manuever...

"...oh, for F%CKS sake!!!"

Even if I get banned, Vrai laughs, every time.

SmallTown

Football season!
Don't worry Larry, I have no idea what she's talking about either.. I think she thought she saw a deputy badge, when in reality it was a Redskins Kick Dallas Butt badge.. Oh well.

SmallTown

Football season!
I would have to say the most enteraining word is smib... Just the thought of it brings people to a boil.. take yesterday for instance, Bruce used the S word and we all prepared ourselves for the backyard brawl we thought was coming.. It never happened, but the anticipation of the reaction was classic enough! I think we could win a big prize on the funniest home videos (or a show of jackass) by having someone walk into Pennys bar and yell that (I only mention Pennys bar because when I first came here someone told me that actually happened there once.. Not sure if they ever found the guys body!)

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Originally posted by red
just a few from the forum.

I went with Fartknocker, based on the simple principle that there is no more universal word than the F-Word, and fartknocker was the only F-Word available. :cool:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I know it's been around for a bit,

:biggrin: But I still like "Dork", it just seems to say it all. It's not a curse, but close enough!

:cheers: penn

G

giggles04

Re: Re: most entertaining and useful word

Originally posted by Oz
I went with Fartknocker, based on the simple principle that there is no more universal word than the F-Word, and fartknocker was the only F-Word available. :cool:

Funny... thats why I picked it too! Didn't like the other ones

A

My Favorite word is "dunny" Australian for "the crapper"...Don't forget the dunny roll!