Most Expensive Wedding Dress in the World

ewashkow

It would go well with the $6.5 million diamond bra from Victoria's Secret. The bra has over 800 carats.

Just think, an outfit for one day costing over $18.5 million. Man, the rich are stupid and it seems that very few have taste either.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
Last edited:

punjabigyrl

OYE!!!!! I have to keep to my indian culture and tradition. So, I will pick an indian/pakistani outfit that is modern and I can wear again at a formal dinner/wedding/oprah dinner etc.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
punjabigyrl said:
OYE!!!!! I have to keep to my indian culture and tradition. So, I will pick an indian/pakistani outfit that is modern and I can wear again at a formal dinner/wedding/oprah dinner etc.

Ever bought anything from here?

www.eshakti.com

I have a couple outfits from them.

sockgirl77

punjabigyrl said:
You're having dinner with Oprah? I am soooo jealous!

P.S. I like the first one. It is gorgeous. I do not know anything about your culture but you're in the USofA and we do not wear bikini tops to weddings. The outfit is screaming Beyonce to me for some reason. :shrug:

punjabigyrl

Eshakti is for casual wear. It is not wedding, evening, party wear. At least not in my standards. I wear similar stuff at home and around town. I have some others in mind let me see if i can find them and post it. Being in US of A does not mean you let your tradition and culture out. That is what gives me my identity of being an indian woman. And a wedding, party, is somewhere I can show my indian femininity.

usagent

punjabigyrl said:
That is what gives me my identity of being an indian woman. And a wedding, party, is somewhere I can show my indian femininity.

Then show your Karma Sutra skill.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I don't think the gown is all that ugly; just not necessarily what I would choose right off the bat. But women wear strapless/sleeveless wedding gowns all the time. I don't see this one being all that different ... except for the price-tag, of course. :faint:

The veil ... now that is ugly ... looks like someone set an atom bomb off in her hair. :lol: