Most honest election in history

SamSpade

And yet the Dems and this administration are relentless in their efforts to halt a ballot recount in Arizona.

This is just the latest in a series of court cases, platoons of lawyers and efforts to scrap, halt or otherwise interfere with the recount.

My opinion notwithstanding, this doesn't look at all like the behavior of persons who did things openly, honestly and within the law.
I'm astonished that "The Big Lie" is attributed to the election being stolen - yet we were treated to four years of a "stolen election" compounded with "Russia, Russia, Russia". A lie that cost years and millions.

SamSpade

Saw this, in the comments part of a WaPo article disputing (mostly, disparaging, as the case is pretty obvious) the vote discrepancy in Windham NH where they "found" 300 more votes for the Republican down ballot candidates and - oddly enough, 99 fewer votes for the Democratic candidate (where previously she'd only been losing by 4) --

"Although I do not make any assertions of fraud there is a little more to this story here in Windham NH. Firstly it is the largest voting discrepancy in NH voting history. The recount that was performed by the Secretary of State on November 12th that yielded an appx. 300 vote gain for each Republican, it also decreased the Democrat candidate requesting the recount by (-99) votes. However it is important to note this recount was exclusive to the State Representatives race only. There were 10,006 ballots cast in Windham utilizing four Accu-vote OS (Optical eye scan) machines during the November 3rd, 2020 election. President Trump's percentage of the vote was as follows: on (machine #1) 57.4%, (machine #3) 56.9%, and (machine #4) 57,0% however on (machine #2) he lost with only 42.2 % of the vote. These discrepancies are consistent throughout the down ballot races including the Senatorial race between Corky Messner and Jeanne Shaheen which was a much closer race in Windham NH. There are also other glaring consistent anomalies present with what can be described as an overvote. President Trump's quote “They found a lot of votes up in New Hampshire just now. You saw that.” given what we know this claim may very likely prove to be true. If the machines in Windham NH are shown by the forensic analysts chosen pursuant to SB43 to be faulty for whatever reason, it stands to reason that further concerns would be justifiably raised by other community's in NH whereas 85% of NH Towns and cities use the Accu-vote OS machine. "

I keep looking at that - HUGE DISCREPANCY on JUST ONE MACHINE - where the other three were nearly identical. Was there a great big sign on Machine #2 saying, Democrats, vote HERE? How does one machine differ so much?

It's plain as day that something went WRONG - but damn, if it's from cheating, the cheaters are either really STUPID, or they just count on the fact that no one will call them on it. It's like looters - steal in broad daylight, because you're NOT going to be arrested.

Hijinx

Saw this, in the comments part of a WaPo article disputing (mostly, disparaging, as the case is pretty obvious) the vote discrepancy in Windham NH where they "found" 300 more votes for the Republican down ballot candidates and - oddly enough, 99 fewer votes for the Democratic candidate (where previously she'd only been losing by 4) --

"Although I do not make any assertions of fraud there is a little more to this story here in Windham NH. Firstly it is the largest voting discrepancy in NH voting history. The recount that was performed by the Secretary of State on November 12th that yielded an appx. 300 vote gain for each Republican, it also decreased the Democrat candidate requesting the recount by (-99) votes. However it is important to note this recount was exclusive to the State Representatives race only. There were 10,006 ballots cast in Windham utilizing four Accu-vote OS (Optical eye scan) machines during the November 3rd, 2020 election. President Trump's percentage of the vote was as follows: on (machine #1) 57.4%, (machine #3) 56.9%, and (machine #4) 57,0% however on (machine #2) he lost with only 42.2 % of the vote. These discrepancies are consistent throughout the down ballot races including the Senatorial race between Corky Messner and Jeanne Shaheen which was a much closer race in Windham NH. There are also other glaring consistent anomalies present with what can be described as an overvote. President Trump's quote “They found a lot of votes up in New Hampshire just now. You saw that.” given what we know this claim may very likely prove to be true. If the machines in Windham NH are shown by the forensic analysts chosen pursuant to SB43 to be faulty for whatever reason, it stands to reason that further concerns would be justifiably raised by other community's in NH whereas 85% of NH Towns and cities use the Accu-vote OS machine. "

I keep looking at that - HUGE DISCREPANCY on JUST ONE MACHINE - where the other three were nearly identical. Was there a great big sign on Machine #2 saying, Democrats, vote HERE? How does one machine differ so much?

It's plain as day that something went WRONG - but damn, if it's from cheating, the cheaters are either really STUPID, or they just count on the fact that no one will call them on it. It's like looters - steal in broad daylight, because you're NOT going to be arrested.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck It's probably a duck.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, so there were the hinky machines; then there were the overseers who violated election laws to favor Democrats. What else?

When my son was a teenager how I knew when he was lying to me is he would say, "Swear to god!" That was his tell.

Democrats also have tells. They declare something or someone the "most honest in history" or "the worst in history", or get completely hysterical over something mundane, or call it racist, or demand that skeptics be silenced. They come out of left field to accuse Republicans of something ridiculous, and that's the dead giveaway that they're doing it themselves.

Anyone who insists that there was no fraud in 2020 and Biden was legitimately elected is either a crook or a moron. There was clearly fraud and something new gets uncovered almost every day. I used to have some patience with these people - "Well, they get all their news from CNN and don't consume any non-Leftist media" - but in this day and age there's no excuse for being so ignorant.

You have to really be dug into the cult and completely cut off from the outside world to think BLM and AntiFa are justice groups, and Donald Trump is the bad guy. You have to be blind, deaf, and dumb to not see the blatant bias of the MSM. You have to be an America-hating Marxist to think that Joe Biden is a good president*.

This isn't the first time in our history that we've engaged in mass hysteria fueled by our so-called "leaders". We will survive this the same way we survived the Salem Witch Trials. But it just reiterates that we humans haven't changed a single bit from our ignorant hysterical easily manipulated ancestors. It's fascinating to watch, but I'm not gonna lie - I want to smack the chit out of every single one of them.

SamSpade

Anyone who insists that there was no fraud in 2020

There is ALWAYS FRAUD. Always. It is not all "accidents" or glitches - not when there's serious money on the line.

Question is never IF it happens, but if it is deliberate, who is guilty, how it happened, if it changed the outcome of an election (because hoenstly, if it's one or two votes, no one is going to care unless it DOES change an outcome). Because it always does happen.

And that's the tell, there. When they say NO FRAUD, they have to be hiding something. It's like saying there's no cheating in professional sports. Of course there is.

What BUGS me is that - if you've been following the saga of the ballot recount in Arizona, you simply would not BELIEVE the effort being pumped out by the Democratic Party to stop it, thwart it, resist it, slow it down - everything possible.

And the excuse is that what the Republicans are doing is eroding faith in our electoral process. Seriously? CHECKING the ballots restores faith in the electoral system - THAT is how you have faith in it. Relying on the honor system from a strata of people historically known for dishonesty - THAT erodes trust in the elections. REFUSING to let the results be examined - THAT erodes trust.

The press loves to promote stories that advance their agenda and make no apologies when they get it wrong - from Smollett to Sandmann to Flynn to Russiagate to the latest with Giuliani and Sicknick and on and on. So it's no small thing to see - the public doesn't trust them, because trust happens when you're upfront and exposed and transparent.

If Arizona was done fairly and honestly - a recount will PROVE that. It will exonerate it.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

There is ALWAYS FRAUD. Always. It is not all "accidents" or glitches - not when there's serious money on the line.
What is so funny is when reporting this, the MSM is always quick to point out that there was, "no widespread vote fraud". That is a far cry from saying there was "no" vote fraud. So what they are saying is that there was/is vote fraud, just that is was not "widespread". A word, "widespread", debatable as to meaning and application.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The press loves to promote stories that advance their agenda and make no apologies when they get it wrong - from Smollett to Sandmann to Flynn to Russiagate to the latest with Giuliani and Sicknick and on and on.

This is the most infuriating in my mind. They gang rape an innocent person, destroy them, and two weeks later issue some half-assed "apology" and move on. Slander and libel are supposed to be against the law, but these billionaire corps just pay the fine/settlement and who cares. Fines don't deter them - there needs to be jail time. If it were up to me I'd put their head on a pike and really send a message. That would put an end to their BS right quick.

SamSpade

If I may ...

What is so funny is when reporting this, the MSM is always quick to point out that there was, "no widespread vote fraud". That is a far cry from saying there was "no" vote fraud. So what they are saying is that there was/is vote fraud, just that is was not "widespread". A word, "widespread", debatable as to meaning and application.

It's usually THIS pattern -

There isn't any.
Ok, but there's no evidence.
Ok, well it's not MUCH.
Ok, it's MUCH but - it didn't make a difference in the election outcome.
Ok, maybe it DID in THAT race - but not in the Statewide or National elections.

(You may point out to them that they have NOW gone from saying it doesn't exist AT ALL to saying it does, but it's not a big deal).

And when you claim - yes, on a Statewide or National election, widespread fraud, enough to overturn an election -

If it's a Democrat who won - nothing to see here, didn't happen, there's no evidence, move along, a fantasy to overturn an election -
If it's a Republican who won - Bush, Bush again in 2004, Trump 2016 - it's fraud, he's illegitimate, check the votes in Ohio, Jeb got Florida for his brother, oh God, Electors, vote for Hillary ANYWAY - NOT MY PRESIDENT.

PJay

SamSpade

You know - I do get SOME of the concern. Cops for example can’t just poke around and violate your privacy for no reason. They have to show reason.

These are elections. The nation has nothing less than a sacred duty and moral obligation to ensure they are honest. NO it’s not enough to take you at your word. When MY word is questioned my response is to throw open the doors and say “look for yourself “. I know for CERTAIN that when I ask my kids if they cleaned their room, took out the trash and so on - if they try to STOP me it is because they are LYING. When they’ve DONE it they CAN’T WAIT to prove me wrong.

You stop someone from seeing if you lied because you DID. THAT erodes trust in elections.

SamSpade

In case it needs repeating - a fraudulent vote cast disenfranchises YOU.

The whole ID/verify issue would be VERY DIFFERENT if say, an African-American were to be thwarted from being elected because of an intentional effort to change the election.

Oh wait. Stacey Abrams STILL says that. And Dems don’t call HER crazy.

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

It seems like every time the SCOTUS says it lacks standing it's because they lack the balls to take it up and have to make a decision.

In defense of SCOTUS - the one thing they CAN'T do is actively intervene - or at least, they're not supposed to. They rule on cases brought before them, and they don't hear all of them.

The problem with the election is, it's like walking into a field full of massacred people - and no suspects. You can't just go to court and say, hey, crime committed. They want who - and how - and when - and why. That's how they're supposed to do it. Unfortunately - they're a court, not the cops.

What we NEED is an FBI that will do it - and it's clear they WON'T.