Most popular SuperBowl snacks

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Well, for the first in many years, I screwed up the wings. Grilled them outside, got caught up with my brother trying to remotely fix my dad's computer, and the wings got overdone. Not black and burned, but nice and crispy outside, and nice and crispy inside. It was like biting into an empty pastry, the meat was all dried out. :ohwell: rats.

glhs837

Power with Control
Dr Pepper baby backs done and broiled with a thin layer of sauce. Total cook time about an hour and man, falling off the bone..... Got a whole other rack in the freezer since Teeter had a BOGO on racks today.

Done ribs.jpg

black dog

Free America
Well, for the first in many years, I screwed up the wings. Grilled them outside, got caught up with my brother trying to remotely fix my dad's computer, and the wings got overdone. Not black and burned, but nice and crispy outside, and nice and crispy inside. It was like biting into an empty pastry, the meat was all dried out. :ohwell: rats.
I steam mine now, it gets rid of all the oil in them.
And a quick oven or grill to set the sauce.

black dog

Free America
I steam mine now, it gets rid of all the oil in them.
And a quick oven or grill to set the sauce
I prefer deep fry, but I won't do it inside, too messy, and it was too cold outside to stand there.
Thats the plus with steaming them, you can put them in the oven and viola no smoke from the oil...
Saw it on tv and tried it.