Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terry Mcauliffe

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Vrai's response to McAwful got me thinking

who generates the highest negative reaction ...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Bob Gates has over taken Dubbya by a nose.

Vrai uses the analogy in the forgiveness tread of not bothering to get mad at scorpions because they're just doing what they do. Well, that is how I see Obama, O'Malley, Pelosi, et al. They unabashedly favor more government as the answer to any question.

On the other hand, when you claim to be a conservative about government, talk that way, act that way, sell yourself that way and then govern like a Democrat, that bothers me more. Gates noses out Dubbya because of the shear gall of what he is saying in his little book v. what he did when it mattered.

I would always prefer a bunch in the nose from an opponent to a stab in the back by a 'friend'.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Bob Gates has over taken Dubbya by a nose.

Vrai uses the analogy in the forgiveness tread of not bothering to get mad at scorpions because they're just doing what they do. Well, that is how I see Obama, O'Malley, Pelosi, et al. They unabashedly favor more government as the answer to any question.

On the other hand, when you claim to be a conservative about government, talk that way, act that way, sell yourself that way and then govern like a Democrat, that bothers me more. Gates noses out Dubbya because of the shear gall of what he is saying in his little book v. what he did when it mattered.

I would always prefer a bunch in the nose from an opponent to a stab in the back by a 'friend'.

A typo like that coming from you, that's funny, I just think of a big bouquet of flowers.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
maybe I should have read this before putting up the Poll ...... :killingme

Well, I just don't get anger at Democrats if you're a right winger. That is exactly like getting mad and taking it personally at a wasp or a scorpion or what have you.

And I do NOT get the free pass 'right wingers' get for betraying their principles.

:shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There are much more heinous people than Terry McAuliffe - at least he hasn't killed anyone (that we know of). But he is also not a dictator (yet) and doesn't have the power of a Pol Pot or Stalin. That a regular everyday citizen can behave like this on public television in front of millions of people and not only get away with it but be rewarded for it is maddening.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
There are much more heinous people than Terry McAuliffe ....

true ... which is why I listed a bunch of them

granted Hitler / Stalin are not in the daily news like McAweful ... but I have not seen you ranting about them

it is also a comparison / contrast with History

Pol Pot did not directly affect the US [that I know of], Marxist / Communist Dictators slaughtered millions .... before during and after the cold war .... are they hated any more or less than say Hussian or Kaddiffi or OLB in the US because we as a people were not directly affect by Papa Doc

for most of these guys it is a History Review ....

- wow they were bad people / that sucked

but as Glenn Beck like to say

... it makes blood shot from your eyes ....

listening to some of these politicians speak - McAweful - Wasserman Shultz

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
granted Hitler / Stalin are not in the daily news like McAweful ... but I have not seen you ranting about them

They didn't run any part of the country I live in and both died long before I was born. Ranting about them now would seem silly, wouldn't it?

OMG!! That Saddam Hussein is such a horrible #### head! God how I hate him! Someone should do something about that ahole....

...oh...wait...

donbarzini

There are much more heinous people than Terry McAuliffe - at least he hasn't killed anyone (that we know of). But he is also not a dictator (yet) and doesn't have the power of a Pol Pot or Stalin. That a regular everyday citizen can behave like this on public television in front of millions of people and not only get away with it but be rewarded for it is maddening.

Vince Foster?

:whistle: