Mother Accused of Putting Infant in Dryer

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
The first-degree murder charge is mandatory under Louisiana law because the victim was under age 12.

Now there is something Louisiana has right!

rack'm

Jaded
bresamil said:
The first-degree murder charge is mandatory under Louisiana law because the victim was under age 12.

They just need to take the mother to the laundry mat and return the favor....I'll donate $10 in quarters. :yay:

bresamil said:

Why should it have anything to do with age? It was premeditated!

L

ladylara

dear god. this is one time i hope that child was stillborn.

what the hell is going on?!!? what's it gonna take for crap like this to stop!?

rack'm

Jaded
ladylara said:
what's it gonna take for crap like this to stop!?

I’d say that these types of issues are brought on by parents who don’t communicate with their children.

I also blame the parents for not watching their child. The mother should have known her daughter was pregnant and had her going regularly to the doctors for care.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
rack'm said:
They just need to take the mother to the laundry mat and return the favor....I'll donate $10 in quarters. :yay:

Lakeisha is terminally stoopid anyway.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Justanotherjoe said:
Why should it have anything to do with age? It was premeditated!
She can't bargain down the charge. I have a special hatred for those that harm children. I think their punishment should be exceptionally strong and immediately applied, without mercy.

bresamil said:
She can't bargain down the charge. I have a special hatred for those that harm children. I think their punishment should be exceptionally strong and immediately applied, without mercy.
I agree but why stop and just children?