Mother Faces Charges In Snowball Fight At School

An Massachusetts mother faced charges Thursday after a bizarre altercation that occurred as she was picking up her daughter at the Andover High School parking lot.
"During the altercation she went to her car, pulled out a steel bar and began chasing one of the kids around the parking lot. She also pulled out a bottle of pepper spray and began to act belligerent with the pepper spray," Troupe said.

"Mrs. Needs was the victim here. The evidence will show that she went to the school to pick up her daughter. I believe the evidence is going to show that there are a number of men and women at the school who have a game. The game is throwing snow at people who come to pick up their children," defense attorney Robert Lewin said.

The incident happened as Needs was picking up her daughter. A car belonging to one student, Joseph Cataldo, was blocked in.

"Mr. Cataldo continued to ask her to move her car. She said if he said one more thing, he would see what would happen. She waved the metal bar at him. He said something sarcastic at that point, at which point Mrs. Needs pepper sprayed him in the eye," Troupe said.

"A snowball came through the window of her car, and struck her in the head. Mrs. Needs did what she had to do to try and protect herself," Lewin said.

:twitch:

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
:killingme :killingme

We used to pummel people's cars at school when we were out in the smoking area.....Delivery trucks, parents vehicles, whatever I could hit. :angel:

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
DoWhat said:
I bet you were really cool too, huh?

Seeing through your sarcasm......it's a lot of fun chucking a snowball 150 feet and hitting something, you should try it. :yay: