Mother Of 11-Year-Old 'Drag Kid' Who Performed At Gay Bar Says Child Protective Services Showed Up At Her Home

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Since the incident, authorities have been asked by concerned citizens to investigate the family for abuse. According to Life Site News, “Child Protective Services (CPS) investigated Desmond’s family, as did the New York City Administration for Child Services (ACS), the New York Police Department (NYPD), the Child Advocacy Center, the Center for Missing and Exploited Children, the Department of Labor, and the District Attorney’s Office.”

The boy's mother said in a post that authorities have claimed the abuse allegations are “unfounded.” Wendy evidenced this with screenshots of such determinations via social media.

“We have been accused of child abuse, exploitation & maltreatment to the point that we have been backed into a corner trying to defend ourselves,” she said, fashioning herself the victim. “We have been under a microscope since early December. I never thought I would have to breach my own privacy & confidentiality to provide proof that has been demanded of us out of malice,” she added.

I would say pimping out your 11 yr old to a gay bar is exploitative if someone did this with their daughter, feminists would swinging from the rafters in protest
but since is a male and invovles gays / cross dressing / transgenders it gets a pass

Midnightrider

Since the incident, authorities have been asked by concerned citizens to investigate the family for abuse. According to Life Site News, “Child Protective Services (CPS) investigated Desmond’s family, as did the New York City Administration for Child Services (ACS), the New York Police Department (NYPD), the Child Advocacy Center, the Center for Missing and Exploited Children, the Department of Labor, and the District Attorney’s Office.”

The boy's mother said in a post that authorities have claimed the abuse allegations are “unfounded.” Wendy evidenced this with screenshots of such determinations via social media.

“We have been accused of child abuse, exploitation & maltreatment to the point that we have been backed into a corner trying to defend ourselves,” she said, fashioning herself the victim. “We have been under a microscope since early December. I never thought I would have to breach my own privacy & confidentiality to provide proof that has been demanded of us out of malice,” she added.

I would say pimping out your 11 yr old to a gay bar is exploitative if someone did this with their daughter, feminists would swinging from the rafters in protest
but since is a male and invovles gays / cross dressing / transgenders it gets a pass
Kendal and Kylie jenner

Micdrop

Hijinx

I suppose it depends on what one considers Child abuse.
If it were up to me this child would be coming out of that home.
Being a boy and raised by a mother who wanted a girl so badly that she tries to convince her son he is a girl is wrong.

mitzi

This is the kid that was on one of the daytime talk shows (I can't remember which one).

Toxick

Splat

mitzi

I suppose it depends on what one considers Child abuse.
If it were up to me this child would be coming out of that home.
Being a boy and raised by a mother who wanted a girl so badly that she tries to convince her son he is a girl is wrong.

Went back and watched GMA. There's a father in this picture too. He said something to the effect that he's glad the boy found himself so early. What bullsh*t. This is pure exploitation, that child has no business in a gay bar, any bar for that matter. The media would be all over this if the parents let him pretend to strip in female bar for male strippers. He's freaking 11 years old for God's sake. If the kid feels like he wants to be a girl, so be it. There is NO excuse for the parents exploiting him like this. The bar should be shut down for allowing this. I'm picturing my 10 year old grandson watching kids movies here with me and being innocent as he should be at 10. Then I see this type of crap and it infuriates me. That boy needs to taken out of his home.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

How anyone could write about this mentally defective as a "man" when it is in fact a pregnant female is ludicrous. In addition, how can the other it be called gay when in fact he is screwing a female he is living with? Giving credence to these type of people is non-nonsensical. All the old naming terms should be reinstated in all writings and media as well as the general lexicon of people such as ... queer, ******, dike, fairy, pansy, nance, queen, poof, poove, pouf, fag, deviant, aberrant, freak, and any other pejoratives that would call out what these kind of people actually are. To bring back some sense of normalcy back to this Nation.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
“[T]hat was really my main scare…how it could affect me mentally. That was my main concern.”

And this is my main concern, that she doesn't realize how 'affected mentally' she already is.

That poor baby, how is this entire situation going to effect him?

Hijinx

These people are lying to themselves.
She is a woman. Him? I don't know what he is. He seems to be a straight who likes really ugly women.
She and he are having vaginal sex, and yet she says she want to have an addadictomy. What will that do to their evident vaginal sex lives.
It's a sick world we live in, but we do not have to acknowledge the sickness of these people by calling them what they are not.
Just to make them happy.

gemma_rae

"I'm just a girl"

mitzi

"I'm just a girl"

I found this mess last night too. I watched a couple of the other videos too. This kid is not talented. He cannot sing and his dancing is nothing more than prancing around and pacing back and forth on the stage. If he wasn't in drag he would look like any other kid in a talent show in elementary school lip-synching. Also read nothing they're doing is illegal as far as the bar goes. You can be there as an entertainer underage, but restricted from the bar, tables where alcohol is.

gemma_rae

I found this mess last night too. I watched a couple of the other videos too. This kid is not talented. He cannot sing and his dancing is nothing more than prancing around and pacing back and forth on the stage. If he wasn't in drag he would look like any other kid in a talent show in elementary school lip-synching. Also read nothing they're doing is illegal as far as the bar goes. You can be there as an entertainer underage, but restricted from the bar, tables where alcohol is.
What I really wonder is, what does this child think he is doing? For example, does he think what he is doing is as innocent as being in a costume performing at an elementary school talent show, or does he think he is identifying as a sexually active transgender male to female and trying to seduce grown men? What does he believe he is doing? I have no clue myself.

mitzi

What I really wonder is, what does this child think he is doing? For example, does he think what he is doing is as innocent as being in a costume performing at an elementary school talent show, or does he think he is identifying as a sexually active transgender male to female and trying to seduce grown men? What does he believe he is doing? I have no clue myself.

I don't know either. I read he said he "came out of the closet" at age 3. He's been in the Gay Pride Parade in NY every year since he was 5 (with Mom walking along side him). It was gay men at the bar in NY that reported this. When I saw a short video of him in drag and his baby teeth were gone, I couldn't even look anymore. His parents turned him into this freak show.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I don't know either. I read he said he "came out of the closet" at age 3. He's been in the Gay Pride Parade in NY every year since he was 5 (with Mom walking along side him). It was gay men at the bar in NY that reported this. When I saw a short video of him in drag and his baby teeth were gone, I couldn't even look anymore. His parents turned him into this freak show.
If he really said this, then he has been, and is continually being, groomed from a very young age to be a queer for his parents benefit, and for others that are pedophiles. Wouldn't surprise me if he is being passed around from pedo to pedo for some quick cash. Sick f*cks.

Hijinx

The thing is can he be saved.? Aren't there laws against trying to turn a homosexual into a straight in some places?
Is he homosexual yet or just a kid who's parents are training him to be one.

I swear 50 years ago this kid would have been placed in a foster home and the parents in a cell where I believe they belong.

mitzi

If I may ...

If he really said this, then he has been, and is continually being, groomed from a very young age to be a queer for his parents benefit, and for others that are pedophiles. Wouldn't surprise me if he is being passed around from pedo to pedo for some quick cash. Sick f*cks.

He probably said that because that's what he's been told. From what I've been reading most gay men and "normal" drag queens say this is wrong. Now check this out. Read the description as to who the guy on the left is.